Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of Juice... Time to start planning the next cycle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of Juice... Time to start planning the next cycle!

Just pinned my last iu of T Cyp this morning... makes me wanna cry... since I've been on mood, libido, overall energy have all been up... I'll start PCT in 1 week... unfornately no HCG this cycle... didn't know about it when I ordered my gear 6 months ago...

So... for the next cycle I'm looking at
    w 1-15 GP T Cyp 250, 1ml eod
    w 2-14 GP Bold 200, 1ml eod
    so basically T cyp 750/week and EQ 600/week...
    Also going to run HCG at 1000mg once a week

for PCT or E reaction I keep Adex and Nolva always in mass...
    also for thinking 1000mg HCG eod for 3 weeks...

how does that sound to you guys... No orals this coming time... liver levels were pretty bad this last cycle on winny... so I'm going to stay away from orals...

HCG dosing is the only thing I'm not very sure of... I know a lot of people do it a lot of different ways... some use it pct only others don't use it in pct at all...

pm me, i got some hcg info for you
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

ok, so I should obviously get more specific on my other thoughts....

EQ and T are definitely the base of my next cycle... I want the EQ for the EPO like affect and the joint health benifits...
      For this same reason I've also given a lot of consideration to Deca... maybe even just something like 100mg/week... Thoughts?

I've also considered adding primo to this cycle... you'll note I'm not looking at Tren or anything that induces serious size gains... it's becuase I'm at 250 now and really don't want to get any bigger till I cut my bf% down to something like 10%... right now the calipers are putting me at 13% but I have trouble believing it's accurate.. I feel pretty fat right now...

I'd do more winny, it did me right for energy and hardening but also REALLY jacked up my joints...

so what would you do... T, EQ and Deca, or T EQ and Primo? ... or all of the above...

keep in mind this is just my second cycle, so I really feal most comfortable with just a known compound (Test) and one unknown (EQ)... so if I'm going to do more than the two I'd want to give the EQ a few weeks to see how I react to it before cycling something else in...

Comment

Man that seems like a god awful amount of HCG bro. You might want to research that a little more.
        MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Im currently running 600 mg EQ and 750 mg test e right now. I'm in week 9 and mass is starting to increase, strength is increasing. It's a marathon though not a sprint. I run dbol at the beginning and i started at 100 mg and dropped the dose to 50 mg. Was literally making my workouts painful. The EQ will significantly increase your red blood cell count so you need to watch that. You don't want to throw a clot. It caused mild headaches with me. Get your blood hematocrit checked 6-8 weeks into cycle. I am taking 250 iu of HCG every 4 days. In doubt it is going to have a profound affect on the LH levels now but as long as it keeps the leydig cells from going totally out of comission I will be happy.
          Adex I've been taking as needed. Eod to e3d depending. Let my nipples tell me wtf is happening. I bottomed out my estradiol levels by taking too much initially and screwed up my gains and also caused me to break out like I was 16 again. I just had blood pulled today so we will see how out of whack my numbers are. I'll let you know. I think you are going to be way happy with that combo.
          MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

thanks for the input... i was considering less HCG but have heard of some guys doing way more as well... might just go with 500/week

i do adex the same way... usually .5 e3d or e4d if they start to get a little sensitive and that seems pretty good...

... i thought about dbol but will jsut accept the slow gains... am going to stay away from orals for now at least...

Comment

Honestly, the hell I went through with the dbol, I'd rather have left it out. Im going to run this cycle for 20 weeks. Sept 1 is my end date. Then I've got some serious drying out to do. Dec 1 will be the next cycle. I'm wrestling with the idea of doing a tren cycle but I think I might wait. Thinking something in the line of test, mast, anavar cycle or something. Still planning. Decisions decisions. I will be running 4-6 iu of hgh with whatever I do though.
              MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

I definitely recommend HGH... I ran 8iu ed for 5 months of GP Hyge and put on a solid 30lbs and lost bf... ... EXPENSIVE! but well worth the money for very lasting gains...
                ... that's why I'm just looking for hard gains and strength now.

Comment

here's my before and after on 8iu hyge for 5 months....

started at 215... ended at 249
                  ... and to be honest my diet was not what it should have been...
                  ... and I had some injurries while on and missed a good month and a half in the gym...

... I'll definitely do another GH cycle again when I can afford it.

FYI ... the after is the first pic
                  Attached Files

Comment

Yea you definitely put some meat on. Thats awesome Especially when you even admit that your diet wasnt tight and what not. One thing I'm gonna do though is send you a razor you hairy bastard.......you are almost wearing a yetti suit.
                    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

look like you lost some fat and made some lean gains nice, anyway you cycle is to complicated, make it simple. EQ is the shit..

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
                        Yea you definitely put some meat on. Thats awesome Especially when you even admit that your diet wasnt tight and what not. One thing I'm gonna do though is send you a razor you hairy bastard.......you are almost wearing a yetti suit.
                        HA!... you should see my brother and father... I'm almost hairless compared to them...
                        ... and to make it worse my dad is bald as an eagle and my brother who's only 23 is well on his way... Looks like I got the best of both worlds... less body hair and get to keep the hair on my head ... even with my AAs use I've seen no thinning, which I was worried about with them being bald/ing.

... I think I will stick with just T and EQ... if I add in anything else maybe just 100 Deca EW for additional joint support.

Comment

Looks very good, bro!
                          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

of course now I'm on PCT and I've got a strainged ulner(SP?) tendon in my elbow so I can't lift for a week or two... talk about bad timeing... hopefully most of the gains being from GH will last regardless... I guess we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by atavist View Post
                              Also going to run HCG at 1000mg once a week

HCG dosing is the only thing I'm not very sure of... I know a lot of people do it a lot of different ways... some use it pct only others don't use it in pct at all...
                              I am currently ON + running 250iu's of HCG 2x week + things r going well.
                              I feel great + I can tell when it is time for each inj.
                              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                              X