Anxiety Attack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anxiety Attack?

Hello, I Have a bit of a random question but i would like to know if anyone else suffers or has this happen to them when they inject?

A Couple of months ago i mention to my mate who is on the gear and has done a few cycles that i would like to start a cycle, he said he had a 1mil vial of sus250 that he didn't use and i could have to start my cycle whilst i was waiting for my cycle to arrive.

I Injected the sus250 and as soon as i injected ( I aspirated ) i felt light headed, ringing in the ears, feinting felt like it was on the cards?

My cycle was delayed and i had to turn to another source and took a couple of months to arrive, The person i received it off said that the 10mil vial is unmarked for customs purposes or something and that he brought that with another vial from the same batch it is legit shit that he himself has used and knows of a handful of people who has used it aswell and received good gains?

So i injected 1mil of the unmarked vial contents and i had the same symptoms as my first injection, light headed, ringing in the ears etc.. that lasts for approx 10 mins.

I Have never had anxiety attacks or anything in the nature but looked it up on google and the symptoms are the same as i am experiencing!?

Does anyone else have or had experienced anxiety attacks from there first few injections? and if the stuff in the vial wasn't real steroids and something potentially dangerous i would of noticed something by now right? (3 Hours ago injected)

Any information would be helpful

Thanks.

Your symptoms resemble vasovagel response. Its in-voluntary stimulation of the vagus nerve. Part of this is psychological. This happens to people when they get blood drawn or face fears such as heights. If you expose yourself through exposure-based exercises it goes away after time. This is a common reaction. Just read up on it and have someone there everytime you inject in case you faint.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Originally posted by Dbolli View Post
      Your symptoms resemble vasovagel response. Its in-voluntary stimulation of the vagus nerve. Part of this is psychological. This happens to people when they get blood drawn or face fears such as heights. If you expose yourself through exposure-based exercises it goes away after time. This is a common reaction. Just read up on it and have someone there everytime you inject in case you faint.
      Wow, Good answer.

Comment

Thanks UK.

Comment

Thankyou

Thanks heaps for the reply, just hope that I wasn't ripped of with fake shit now!

I have booked myself in for a blood test tomorrow, approx 24 hours after injecting.. Will the blood test show if it is legit steroids by then or does it take longer for levels to rise?

Comment

It takes longer for the levels to rise. wait 3 weeks. You seem very eager. Only time will tell. Good luck.

Comment

lmao i was about to say you just scared of needles bro lol. it's okay. if you were scared and still pinned, you got nuts in my book =P my buddy is pinning me my first time. haha and i used to jump monthly

Comment

Def nothing to be worried about but I can see how thatcann be annoyin hopefully u over come it. Good luck bro

Comment

Originally posted by DJUICED View Post
                  lmao i was about to say you just scared of needles bro lol. it's okay. if you were scared and still pinned, you got nuts in my book =P my buddy is pinning me my first time. haha and i used to jump monthly
                  Not scared of needles, i get blood tests all the time and needles for work... pretty sure its the fact i have no idea what im sticking in my leg ...

Comment

Working...
                  X