Day 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 3

Im day 3 into my prop and tbol cycle. Running prop @150 mg eodd and tbol 60 mg ed split into 2 doses. Did arms today, workout felt a little more intense but no noticeable strength gain. Woke up feeling a little sick with a bi of anxiety, I think it will subside once I get a few more days into my cycle though. Also glutes hurt from the prop injections, nothing un manageable though. My next injections will be quads. Never done quads before, we'll see how that goes.

They r gonna hurt......have fun.
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

virgin muscles always get tender, but ull learn to love the thighs. what works for me is sit down with my leg straight out. i put my finger tips on the side of my knee and pin right about where my thumb muscle is. smooth as butter
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

What size pin do u use? Im using 23g x1 1/2" for my glute. Think that will work for quads?

Comment

i use 25x1s on everything but the glute, there i use the 23x1.5s
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Umm no fake stuff here.

Comment

good luck with your cycle and enjoy! got your diet sorted??

Comment

For the most part yes I do. Im trying to cut up a bit so ill be cutting carbs back and keeping protein intake high, 300 + grams. And plenty of healthy fats.

Comment

Day 4. Im up 4 lbs already, not exactly what I was looking for this early on. No strength gains yet, hopefully in a few more days ill notice something. I wonder if.is possible.the 4 lbs is water weight. Any opinions on this? Maybe I should start a-dex.

Comment

Dude, yer weight is going to be all over the board. Instead of stepping on the scale do this. Measure all the key points on your body. Neck, chest, biceps, waist, hips etc etc. Then keep a detailed lifting log of what you do each work out and the time you spend doing it. Watch those numbers more than weight on the scale. The true weight will be when you started and then 4 weeks after your last inject. Then see what your measurements and lift log says. Good luck bro.....you'll be fine.
                    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

as above x 2 use the mirror or take b4 and after photos dont bother weighing yourself again till u finish.

Comment

Good advice. Thanks guys. I actually tried doing before pics yesterday but the lighting did me absolutely no justice. Ill try again. I have been keeping a log of my workouts although I admit it could be a bit.more detailed. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                        X