Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Anavar increase test levels while taking TRT shots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Anavar increase test levels while taking TRT shots?

I am getting TRT shots every week.
    250 mg Cypionate

I want to run a bout of anavar @ 50 mg for 10 weeks.
    My concern is how it will effect my total and free test levels, which get checked every 5th week by my doctor.
    If I go to high, he will pull back on the test shots dosage.
    My show is 10 weeks out and I cannot afford to have him reduce the amount in my shots.

Anyone know how an oral, like anavar, will effect my test levels?

Serum testosterone, SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin), and LH (Leutinizing Hormone) will be slightly suppressed with low doses of Anavar, but less than with other compounds. FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) , IGF1 (Insulin Like Growth Factor 1) and GH (Growth Hormone) will not be suppressed with a low dose of Anavar, but will actually be raised significantly (12)(13)(14) as you may have guessed, and LH will even experience a "rebound" effect when you stop using anavar
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Yes it will. I'm also on trt and it will jump. You want to run it at 50mgs a day right? Even though its a dht based test, its still test and your talking about adding 350mgs a week of anavar to what your already taking. You'd have to up your test or you will have libido issues. I run 750 mgs of test per week and do 40mgs a day of anavar, it works for me. My doctor pisses and moans about it but he knows I gotta be on test so he deals with it. My logic with him was "look doc the urologist fucked up on my vasectomy so I gotta be on this shit, and if I gotta be on it because someone fucked me up, then I'm gonna do what I want." He pisses and moans but he knows that if the other doc wouldnt have screwed up Id still be "all natural", but aint no way I'm gonna turn into a chick! LOL

Comment

I think I am having a hard time understanding you guys.
        I know that my doc only checks total test and free test. Not igf1, gh or anything else (other than estrogen).

so it sounds like by taking 50 mg of anavar daily, I can expect my test to decrease slightly, is this correct?

Comment

No. Your test will increase dramatically! Your adding 350mgs of test a week, it will skyrocket your levels and the doctor will lower your other test. Unless you have a cool doctor like mine.

Comment

i dont think thats how it works out little one. i understand what you are saying, but i dont think anavar breaks down mg to mg to be total test like that. im not sure, as ive never even given this any thought. ill research it alittle and get back asap
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

No I am very confused..

Comment

No need to research it I've had the blood work. It raised my test. My favorite thing to run is Test (sust or undecanoate) and anavar. When I've done it (anavar) it elevates my test levels, plain and simple. I have blood work done every three months. Go ahead and try it you'll see.

I'm not saying that if you do 350mgs of anavar a week that your blood work will come back as 350mgs of test to high (sorry if thats what you thought) but it will effect your test levels you can not add that much of anything and think it will not. Your doctor will know and adjust your injections accordingly.

Just like he will do a blood test and see that your way to high at 250mgs a week of cyp. Thats way more than a "normal" person has in them. What did your blood work look like when he started you on TRT? My test was at 120, I might as well have been a chick!

Comment

How long to wait post-anavar to get true test level?

Hi Guys, Interesting thread I have been wondering the same thing myself --

How long should I give it after my last dose of Anavar to get un-enhances test levels? Just a few days for most of the var to wear off?

Thanks! - J

Comment

pseudonymble - IMO -plan - right after u have ur blood tested (5weeks out) blast the anavar - do the contest then delay ur next blood test a couple weeks -tell Dr ur sick.

or tell ur Dr. to keep u @ 250mg + what ur doing or get another DR.
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                    X