No announcement yet.

Gearing up for next cycle. Need advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gearing up for next cycle. Need advice!

I'm get my next cycle lined up. Will be doing a simple cycle. Test cyp 1000 mg a week and wanted to stack Dianabol with this. The Tabs are 10mg. How many mg tabs will I need to take per (you fill in this) and I want to protect my liver from the D-bol tabs. What do i need to take for this? Thanks for the advice.

how many cycles have you done? what dbol do you plan on runnin?

Comment

I had scantell on 30-40mg a day.. Was nice..

You could take maria distel after the cycle.. I don't know if it has the same name in english but here we call it maria distel..
      Its a herb that cleans your liver.. How long are you planning on taking dbol? I assume only for kickstart? Your liver can take 3-4weeks of dbol.. Dont worry..

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Tank View Post
        I had scantell on 30-40mg a day.. Was nice..

You could take maria distel after the cycle.. I don't know if it has the same name in english but here we call it maria distel..
        Its a herb that cleans your liver.. How long are you planning on taking dbol? I assume only for kickstart? Your liver can take 3-4weeks of dbol.. Dont worry..
        silymarin

Comment

This is cycle #2. The first cycle was 12 weeks of just Test cyp 800 mg a week. I'm looking at running GP Methan 10. (Methandrenone) It's on this sponcers site.

Comment

30mg of dbol if your running with the test, any more than that and your receptors will overload and you will waste your product, jmo

Comment

Originally posted by Judge View Post
              silymarin

That's the one!! Haha thanks..

Comment

i'd agree, strongman, at least for me. 25-30mg is my sweet spot
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                X