Blood Test Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Test Results

Now I know why I have sore nipples HIGH ESTROGEN! Any input would be great on Letro 2.5 ed started after got test done was on Arimidex when test was done but I guess it didn't work!!! I need to get the estrogen DOWN!!!
    Attached Files
    football09
    Last edited by football09; 05-16-2011, 09:29 PM.

WOW!!!!! thats insane, what dosage of adex were you taking? what does your cycle look like? also what brand was the adex?
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
      WOW!!!!! thats insane, what dosage of adex were you taking? what does your cycle look like? also what brand was the adex?
      I am three weeks into 750mg test-e and 2 weeks into 400mg tren-e was taking pharm grade Atrozol made by Vipharm and was taking .5 mg eod from start of cycle i have since dropped the arimidex and started Letro at 2.5 been at that dosage for three days

Comment

u may want to run nolva until u get that under control as well. i assume ull be going back for a check up test before long? u may want see if they can include prolactin levels as well while taking tren
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I started Novadex not worried about prolactin tren gyno have Caber! Also what do you guys think of the results of RDW etc. I know low LH, FSH is due to be shut down? Thanks
          football09
          Last edited by football09; 05-16-2011, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Was thinking I am using 500iu of hcg twice a week and my LH and FSH are very low is this normal?

Comment

Originally posted by football09 View Post
              Also what do you guys think of the results of RDW etc. I know low LH, FSH is due to be shut down? Thanks
              b12 will help with high RDW
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I will grab some b12 thanks!!!! Also, does anybody know about LH and FSH mine is very low is this normal when using HCG 500iu x 2 wk?

Comment

Others know far better than me - but LH being low makes sense if you are running HCG. As I understand it - HCG mimics LH and that is the magic thing it does. If LH seems high to the body it makes sense for the body to slow down or stop production.

Comment

Originally posted by goanywhere View Post
                    Others know far better than me - but LH being low makes sense if you are running HCG. As I understand it - HCG mimics LH and that is the magic thing it does. If LH seems high to the body it makes sense for the body to slow down or stop production.
                    Ya I read something like that to but I am not a doc when it comes to these blood tests it get complicated god I wish I had a doc on tap!!! Thanks Bro
                    football09
                    Last edited by football09; 05-19-2011, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X