• Show
Clear All

• what can you expect on 6 weeks cycke tren ace

I think
    1-6 tren ace 100 mg / EOD
    1-6 test p 150 mg / EOD

PCT

can I expect any gains or too short, the point is that all what I have

u will def see results, of course not as much as with a longer cycle. but tren works/shows VERY fast
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

do you have any experiace with cycles like this ?

what are we talking about, can I have 5 lbs of muscle on this, can you give me some numbers ?

Comment

well i did my run alittle different than that, but i ran cyp/anadrol for 4 weeks, then swapped over to prop/tren for like 6-7 weeks. the anadrol had me bloated with pregnant lady cankles, i was weighing right around 285. then once i swapped over to prop/tren, i cut down to 270ish. so i cant say what kind of weight gains you will see, but i went from cankles to super hard and dense in a matter of weeks

Comment

I have just finished
          1-12 test 500 mg / week
          1-10 tren e 400 mg / week

I went in a few weeks from 200 lbs to 215 and stayed there for the rest of the cycle

I am now 3 weeks from last test injection and I am about 205 lbs

So I do not know if the gear worked for me

that is why I want to try something different

1-6 tren ace (preload before deca kicks in)
          1-10 deca
          1-12 test
          6-12 winstrol

deca worked for me before,

Comment

just be careful stacking tren with nandrolones, can cause some gyno issues that an ai or serm wont help

Comment

Pushin how does tren E compare to tren A im gonna run 100mg prop E.D and 400 mg Tren E Weekly with some Beastdrol... During a keto cutting diet ..

Comment

Also forgot to mention I started today and am on 25mcg t3 which I have decided to stay there because when I went to 100 mcg it destroyed some of my muscle , and im also on clen , and just started the keto diet today , and also started taking 2 pills of the beastdrol a day. I might ramp up the t3 now that I have some major anabolics to run with it but I still feel alot safer with only 25mcg .

Comment

sebaco, sounds very similar to my upcoming cycle. ill be taking prop/tren ace/dmz/t3. tren reduces thyroid output so 25 mcg a day is recommended just to keep levels normal. as far as ace to enan, its just the ester, not a huge difference. but bc tren has such harsh sides, ace is recommended so if you have to stop mid cycle due to sides, the tren clears the system faster

Comment

Yeah I was pertty sure the only difference was the ester... Would it be a bad idea to take oral tren while waiting for the tren e to kick in ? I know this would also be pretty harsh on the liver considering I would be taking both Beastdrol WITH Oral tren ? but ill also take some milk thistle to help the liver a little bit as long as some other liver supplements.

Comment

Also when I took test E I didnt notice much of a difference till about the 4th to 5th week since the tren is also a Enanthate does that mean itll take about the same amount of time to kick in ass the Test ? Or does it usually kick in faster since its so much damn strongeR?

Comment

i wouldnt recommend it, im sure beastdrol is pretty rough on the liver as well. and the tren may kick in alittle earlier than the test, but if it does it wont be by much

Comment

Dealing with the tren and it sides, is it possible to start a cycle with the acetate and then go to the e after experiencing no sides?

Comment

yea, i would overlap them for 2 weeks or so though

Comment

Working...
                            X