Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vocation time and outboard gear-buying...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vocation time and outboard gear-buying...

Now is time, when people will massively start to travel and went to vocations...so it would be usefull to know what/if you can get in which country...

I knowt that in srbia, steroids are legit, you can get very cheap galenika...from pharmacy.

from Italy you can get testovis...

in EGYPT, THAILAND, TURKEY...steroids are legit...what can you get there in pharmacys, legit?

what about countrys like greece...

shere experiances...is it worth it becouse of price, are they original...

and I mean for all...from testosteron, HGH, T3...to cabergoline, bromocriptin, lasix, ketotifen, clen...

thank you guys...

I know in Greece.. And I believe Turkey as well.. There are a lot of counterfeits in the big city's.. If you go to not so touristy places you can get good gear.. Not from own experience but I know guys who know.. You know??

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Tank View Post
      I know in Greece.. And I believe Turkey as well.. There are a lot of counterfeits in the big city's.. If you go to not so touristy places you can get good gear.. Not from own experience but I know guys who know.. You know??
      No counterfeits in Greek pharmacies

Comment

Why so sure? No fake Norma Hellas?

Comment

fake in pharmacies? no.Do they sell fakes in pharmacies in Netherlands ?

Comment

Originally posted by Judge View Post
            fake in pharmacies? no.Do they sell fakes in pharmacies in Netherlands ?

No not here.. But it is a known fact here that they do in Greece.. At least in the big city's it's possible.. Too bad I cant show you something to verify that.. I know it sounds strange..

Comment

I know..Turkey in the touristic sector has pharmacies that sell coounterfeits, esp the anadrols. last year there where some busts.

Comment

Working...
              X