test Cypionate vs. Enanthate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test Cypionate vs. Enanthate

Not sure witch geneza product to order. I've used their sust with great results but would like to save some $. Someone at gym (who just so happened to have an extra bottle) told me Enanthate gains last longer.

Cypionate vs. Enanthate

Is one better than the other?
    They both have same active life, same price, and relative ester weight (cyp=132 ena=130).
    One smoother?
    Any difference in effect?
    Witch do you prefer?

thanx in advance

I like. Gp test e because the test results were high and I been using it for a long time with great results

Comment

there is no difference, the only answers you are going to get are opinions on what people have run. ive never tried test e, but i love my test c, so id be one to recommend test c, but i doubt ull see any difference. one of my friends is convinced that cyp makes him hold more water than e, but i think it was all just in his head
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I have ran them both. My first cycle was axio test e at 400mgs/week. I said man this shit is fake for like 3 weeks and then all the sudden one day while training arms i got this insane pump along with a huge grin After that i blew up. The same with this gp test cyp that im running right now. Just a little past week 4 and im already starting to blow up and i wake up with raging wood every day! In my mind there is no difference, with both compounds you are gonna retain a good amount of water and lose it shortly after you stop it. Test e gains do not last longer than cyp gains lol.

Comment

they r both so similar that you wont notice a differance at all imo

Comment

When ur talking test e vs test cyp by geneza. Test e wins. According to the lab test results! I've always used enanthate. Mg for mg they're the same in effect. Cyp has a slightly longer half life tho which may cause it to kick in a little later than e... theirs many different esters of test the shorter esters like prop will kick in quicker and ull "feel" it more than cyp or enanthate or undeconate... try suspension if ur a real bad mofo ;-) no esters added just pure test its in an out and u feel this shit within hours.

Comment

Working...
            X