Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Brand Protein Powder Do You Like

What Brand Protein Powder Do You Like?

The reason I ask is my local supplement store is making it very tough for me to stay with one brand of protein. There either sold out and can't get anymore for months or they keep raising there prices.

So if you guys can give me some option of what you like and why, this will give me some others to try.
    Thanks
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

I love Nitro Tech Hardcore and OM's 100% Whey.Both taste great and have great protein content

Never had a problem with digestability with either of them.

Comment

i have switched to pure isolate. for the last year, i've used muscle guage. i've also been into beef isolate from muscle meds. muscle guage is about the best proce i can find, though muscle and strength's web site. if you want to go with real isolate, look at the labels. there are a lot of things passing themselves off as isolate in the product name that are really blends. also, look at how many grams of protein per serving and subtract that from the total grams per serving to see how pure your protein is. a certain amount will be the flavoring system, but if it's more than a few grams, you have to wonder what else is in it
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

BodyTech Whey Tech Pro24 with Aminogen (24.9g Protein per 29g serv size)
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

ON Gold Standard Whey and ON Casein....also Dymatize Elite 12 isn't bad either

Comment

BSN Syntha 6 Hands down. Best protein on the market. Dont but from supermarkets stock up with some online and its much cheaper

Comment

I use Neocell Collagen Sport, contains 30 mg of protein, half whey isolate and half collagen. 123 calories, 0 sugar. Glutamine added, plus vitamins and pomegranate. The mix of collagen and whey speeds recovery after exercise. Side benefit, the collagen is great for hair, skin and nails
              best diet plans

Comment

Gaspari Myofusion is what I like and use. Good Blend protein with quality ingredients

Comment

I too love Nitro Tech Hardcore and OM's 100% Whey.You can taste it and then give reply.
                  There are many Jobs in Cisco the IT fresher may apply for great career.

Comment

ON's 100% Whey and San Whey in a 10lbs bag. Gaspari myofusion is great blend. Good value and taste.

Comment

I like the Carnivor Chocolate (new flavor) but it sounds liek you already now about that.

IsoFast 50 from MHP - 50 grams of protein per 58.1 gram serving. Fast absorbing whey Isolate. If you want more of a combo protien they also have a 12 hour sustained release called Probolic which tastes really good.

That said, they also just launched a new ready-to-eat protein pudding - 30 grams of protein 190 calories, chocolate. I bought a six pack at a Vitamin Shoppe yesterday and it is AWESOME. Only issue is the store I went to sold out in one day (I bought the last sixer). It is also available online from GNC and VS.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewPa View Post
                        IsoFast 50 from MHP - 50 grams of protein per 58.1 gram serving. Fast absorbing whey Isolate. If you want more of a combo protien they also have a 12 hour sustained release called Probolic which tastes really good.

I'm a big fan of MHP how many servings per container of the isofast 50. Recently bought their DARK MATTER it only has 20 servings in the 2.6lb suppose to use 2 scoops makes the stuff pretty expensive. If it's affordable I'd like to try it. I'm using their trac extreme no for a pre , dark matter for post maby some iso for a protein would be interesting.

Currently using myofusion vanilla I mix it with oj it's delicious n I'm gaining quicker than nitro teck my last protein.

Comment

Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Vanilla.
                          http://www.google.com/products/catal...ed=0CGUQ8gIwBg

Chocolate Whey/Protein powders make me feel sick. Fruit flavors? Yuck!

Comment

Syntrax Nectar

Comment

SYNTHA 6 MOCHACHINO.. they are all delic

Comment

Working...
                              X