Syringe disposal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syringe disposal?

Not a post about AAS per se, but about what to do with this box of used, capped syringes and vials labeled "Sustanon" "primo" and so on. Kinda don't want it in my trash. But also want to properly deal with the pins. What do y'all do?

i throw mine in my trash, but if i didnt want them there id just put them in a mcdonalds bag or something and throw them away at a gas station or something
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Dont throw them in the trash and be an inconsiderate asshole. I have been stuck with other peoples pins before on accident and the anxiety you feel wondering if you have accidently contracted HEP B and HIV is pretty bad. Go to you local trash disposal company and they can sell you sharp box containers and you bring it back and they empty it for free. It only cost 5 bucks a box and it holds about 100 pins. The trash man will thank you.
      Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Originally posted by Dbolli View Post
        Dont throw them in the trash and be an inconsiderate asshole. I have been stuck with other peoples pins before on accident and the anxiety you feel wondering if you have accidently contracted HEP B and HIV is pretty bad. Go to you local trash disposal company and they can sell you sharp box containers and you bring it back and they empty it for free. It only cost 5 bucks a box and it holds about 100 pins. The trash man will thank you.
        Yeah I think ours does the same thing, but there's a company near me that you go to your designated place and pick up a sharps box for free. When it's full you bring it back they dispose of it and give you a new one. Awesome deal for me!
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I got a sharps container from gpzservices and you can drop it off at the hospital or fire station.

Gear bottles go to dunkin donuts trash or gas station trash

Comment

Originally posted by Dbolli View Post
            howd that happen? were u dumpster diving? thats one of many reason i would NEVER stick my hands in the trash, especially trash thats not mine. but on the upside, i dont throw them away without putting the cap back on them first. after i use a pin, i slide the cover back on it, then twist the cap/cover to unscrew the needle from the syringe. also in the past, ive used a salt container for my fishtank and thrown them all in it and threw it in the trash once it was full. but being a single guy with a 5 gallon bucket in the bathroom full of months worth of needles, isnt the best look when some strange comes over

Comment

Originally posted by brando View Post
              Not a post about AAS per se, but about what to do with this box of used, capped syringes and vials labeled "Sustanon" "primo" and so on. Kinda don't want it in my trash. But also want to properly deal with the pins. What do y'all do?
              Empty vials and amps go in the bin and used pins and pumps go into a sharps bin that I dispose of down at the local pharmacy when full.

Never throw used syringes in the bin, thats just plain irresponsible. If you're responsible to use gear then you should be responsible enough to be able to dispose of your shit correctly afterwards too.

Comment

I dont think they would make it all the way through.
                Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

i flushed mine for a little while while i was staying with a girl in her apartment, i was scared her roommates would find them. but after like 2 weeks the toilet got all clogged up, a plunger fixed it but it took some time.

Comment

Each state has their own law.

In my state, proper disposal is in a plastic container similar or thicker than a milk jug, and then the top sealed. I use a milk, or empty protein bottle sealed with some packaging tape.

Empty vials, I dispose in another paper bag at a gas station or the like.

And to the cat that got poked by a foreign object??? Are you digging for cans or something. I think stinking your hand anywhere public where ones throws shit away, is a bit irresponsible. But I do agree, one should just throw pins away like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X