Diet help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet help

Like title said i need a little help with my diet. I been lifting for awhile but within the last year got serious and fell in love with the sport of bodybuilding. I'm trying gain size and strength with minimal fat gain. I eat every 2-3 hours, but i'm hitting around 2400-2500 calories and i feel full all the time, so it's hard to eat this much i cant imagine more or do i just need to slowely eat more over time. here is my diet plan and body stats any help at all will help thanks. weight- 210, height- 5'9, lift- 6 days a week, cardio- 4 days.
    diet plan:

Breakfast- 7:00am
    1/2 cup Oatmeal
    2 sc. whey protein
    Orange Juice

Lunch- 10:00am
    8oz Chicken
    mixed vegys
    potato

Pre workout- 12:30pm
    bagel with peanut butter
    1 sc. whey protein

Post workout- 3:00pm
    2 sc. whey protein
    orange juice

Dinner- 6:00pm
    8oz lean beef or steak
    1 1/2 cup rice or noodles

Snack- 9:00pm
    Greek yogurt

Totals- Calories: 2400 Fat: 50-60 Carbs: 240-270 Protein: 270-300

Just my 2 cents, but if your really hitting the weights. You will need to eat more than 2500 cal. I would say at least 3200, hopefully someone else can chime in.

Comment

Looks ok if you're trying to cut or recomp....the high protein will help you to keep your LBM, but if you're looking to pack on muscle you need to eat more....

Comment

I would recommend eating your bagel post workout not pre workout. You will need those simple carbs to help refill your glycogen and glucose levels

Comment

Dietary choices play a pivotal role in our health and well-being. A balanced diet not only provides essential nutrients but also helps in managing weight, energy levels, and overall vitality. For those seeking additional support, especially in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels, the supplement GlucoTrust getglucotrust.com.au can be a valuable addition. When combined with a nutritious diet, GlucoTrust can offer enhanced benefits and support your journey to optimal health. Remember, the synergy of a good diet and the right supplements can be the key to a healthier life.

Comment

Working...
          X