What routine makes you feel amazing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What routine makes you feel amazing?

Several people have a workout routine that makes them feel amazing.... What's yours? "I always feel best after my ______ workout."

(horizontal)! Sorry had to. But seriously it's "back" for me

Comment

legs, i love the feeling of trying to walk after a hard set and legs feel like jelly

Comment

Most def. triceps
        Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Bis back and traps and when I'm doing my work out when all the big guys are watching me do more weight then them mind u I'm a little guy lol

Comment

the question should be what you like about your body ?
            And i just love my triceps.

Comment

I love my circuit day, which comes around once per week... the total body pump is great...
              ... challenge any guy here to it...
              This is a modified "Navy Seal Workout"... modified to be harder
              10 marine corps pollups ( i.e. no kipping, all the way down, all the way up)
              20 pushups with handles (chest should break the plane of your hands.)
              10 dips
              10 jump squats
              20 abs (whatever you like... switch it up each round)
              The whole thing 10 times as fast as you can... my average time is about 50 minutes..

Think I'll post this challenge in anothe thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy93 View Post
                legs, i love the feeling of trying to walk after a hard set and legs feel like jelly
                Lol no need to be mr. tough guy jimmy. We all hate leg day and if you dont, you aint doing it right I HATE leg day. I enjoy arm training.

Comment

lol trust me im doing it right the next day and 2 days after i don't like it just on the day check this workout out aswell its one safelife1 give to me its really good : http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...IFE1-killed-me!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy93 View Post
                    Yeah, I hear that! I'd have to say HIT... Even though it makes me want to puke the results make me feel great.

Comment

Working...
                    X