Oral Steroids question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oral Steroids question

Usually on a empty stomach, taking 10mg of dbol, and 50mg of anadrol about 1hr -1.5 hrs prior to my workout. Within the hr of taking, i notice or i feel a flush within myself, and perhaps anxiety. as i can feel a change happening within. Is this normal? 30 min or so later, the effects appear to be gone and i feel as back to normal as possible.
    Sometimes i am wondering if this is normal or a reaction (hopen not a bad one)...

Is this known as spiking?
    and would it be better taking throughout the day?

I am in process of getting injectable together for a fall cycle. But orals was all i could get for now.

This flush, i assume is not felt in injectables?

Now that i think more about this, i beleive its the anodrol 50 thats actually making this feeling. as i do know its a powerful oral. I have done much reading.
    I am just trying to get over a plateau at this moment. I do have pct, and take liver herbs to help.

Was only looking at a 4 -6 week cycle ...

Just wondering thoughts.

thanks.
    It is never too late....

Most recommend never to do orals without test let alone stack 2 orals.

Comment

i read earlier, about the ultimate oral stack would be.. and 3 were talked about in a stack. Perhaps i misread into it..
      It is never too late....

Comment

I'm not saying it's not ever done but most stay away from it. Dosages are usually split throughout the day because of short half life and not taken for long periods. Most claim oral gains are mostly water which is lost after oral is stopped. So basically not worth shutting down your natural test and having to do pct. It is usually used 4 to 8 weeks to kick start a im cycle. Just be careful and get several opinions.

Comment

you could just drop the Dbol (cause 10mg a day isn't enough anyway) and just do the anadrol ar 50mg a day...try to limit the cycle to 8 weeks max on the Anadrol....even if thats all you take just anadrol you should see some decent gains from it......next time you wanna start your stack with Test no matter what your doing test is like the foundation of a house..........can't build one without it

Comment

First thing it taking them on an empty stomach u shouldn't take all that at once u should do the adrol in the morning and dbol before work out and u def should be running some test e or cyp with an oral cycle like that and if it were me I would run one or the other on those type of orals that's m/o

Comment

Dam soon as I got done wit my post limos post is there wth lol

Comment

I always feel when Dbol hit the system. I get a warm and bloaty feeling, but I think it's a great feeling.
                So I say don't worry about it. You probably shouldn't mix dbol and anadrol because of the liver.

Comment

I have read up on different test.. From my understanding , 250mg, most say isnt enough, 500mg would be more ideal. I have the option of Test Cyp(200), Test Enanth(300), Test Prop(100), and Test blend (300 or 400)( not entirely sure what that means) .. What i am preparing to do is kick start with dbol and use a test foundation. It sounds like 2 injections weekly would be best? It would be a first injectable cycle, that i plan on after summer... I will continue to read up ...
                  It is never too late....

Comment

Working...
                  X