Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many days should I wait after my last shot of Test Cyp before I start my PCT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many days should I wait after my last shot of Test Cyp before I start my PCT?

How many days should I wait after my last shot of Test Cyp before I start my PCT?

My last shot was two days ago, and it was test cyp. I stopped taking Deca two weeks ago.

3 weeks after your last shot...

Comment

vivalius, what makes you think 3 weeks? not being a smartass but curious. after cyp you wait 14 days
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Okej, you wait 14 days if you take maybe 250mg a day.
        But most of us dont take less than 500mg a week.
        What makes me think so?

Well the half life of cyp is at least 7 days.
        So if you take 500mg a week for at least... say as little as 6 weeks

Then after the last shot you will have 992mg test in your system
        - 1 week after that 496mg
        - 2 weeks after 248mg
        - 3 weeks after 124mg here I would start pct, but you should wait till there is 100mg Test in your system before starting pct...
        But I should have asked how much curiousGeorge was taking and for how many weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
          vivalius, what makes you think 3 weeks? not being a smartass but curious. after cyp you wait 14 days
          as siad mate 3 weeks me....2 is to soon in my book...your still pritty much jacked up 2 weeks after you stop..

i never start PCT untill 3 weeks after...pluss i never stop decca sooner..

just my O2 ...works for me

Comment

Ok guys but the whole reason you do PCT is to stop muscle loss, so starting it after two weeks is better in my opinion so as to keep the most of your gains, I personally don't want to risk any more loss than need be. As Pushin stated it's 14 days after last injection, an extra week of PCT isn't gonna hurt but if your body starts to turn on it's self it's harder to start the reversal. Just my 2 cnts.

Comment

Plus you gotta remember that it takes about a week for these pct drugs to actually start working in your system. Just for an example I use arimidex during cycle but it takes about seven days for it to build up in my blood.

Comment

I may be wrong in my thinking, maybe we can get one of the heavyhitters on here to chime in.

Comment

Working...
                X