Test Or Tren Gyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Or Tren Gyno

I am on my second wk of 750mg Test-E and running 0.5 Arimidex eod. Also I am on my first week of Tren-E at 400mg. I have developed soreness in both nipples I then up my dosage to 1mg of Arimidex ed for the pact three days and stated Prami at .25 for the past two days and still have soreness I have ordered Caber it should be here tomorrow. Any input would be great!!!!

I would have to say its the test

Comment

Originally posted by ment to juice View Post
      I would have to say its the test
      I was thinking the same thing being that I only been on Tren for a wk. I have Caber coming pill form so I should be covered for the Tren. I have Novadex on hand but running that with Tren I always heard is a big no no. Should I see how I feel running arimidex at 1mg ed for a few more days or order some Letro?

Comment

i would just wait before you jump to any conclussions. alot of people get sensitive nipples and such the very beginning of their tren cycle. but you could also run some t3, 25 mcg a day will keep your level normals. tren reduced thyroid function slightly, which can also cause a prolactin rise
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I was helping a buddy with his gyno he was on test C & tren E and was looking for nolva to help with gyno. Nolva will only make the gyno worse when using 19-nor compound (tren/deca) id say hit it with letro high dosage 2.5mg and judging by the results taper the letro down over the next couple days.

Comment

Thanks guys!!!! The soreness has subsided alot its still there but not nearly as bad! I am on third day of Arimidex 1mg ed I will continue that dosage I guess for a few more days then do 1mg eod or 0.5 ed what do you guys think?

Comment

yea, continue then taper down.

Comment

Thanks guys for all your help!!! I am getting some Letro just in case and for future flare ups as well.

Comment

Update feeling better got Caber and Letro on hand now also I went for a full blood test today so I will get results tuesday I will keep you guys posted

Comment

Working...
                  X