prop only cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prop only cycle

So im about to run a prop only cycle. This will be my third cycle. My first was test e @600mg/ wk for 10 weeks, just clomid for oct. 2nd was test e@500 mg/wk, eq@600 mg/wk for 14 weeks, front loaded with dbol @40mg day for 4 weeks, ran hcg during and clomid and nolva for oct. I thought id give prop only a try and see how it goes. Originally planned to run tbol @60 mg for 6 weeks along with it but it hasn't arrived so I figure ill save that for my bulker over the winter. Just looking for some thoughts, opinions and advice on a prop only cycle. I plan to go with 150 mg eod for 8 weeks, clomid and nolva for pct. Anything is much appreciated, thank u.

I was going to add tbol but i don't know how much longer before it arrives. I hoped to keep this summer cutting cylce simple. I really liked the test e only cycle so I thought id try prop this time. I do plan to inject eod.

Comment

You could come up with a differnt cycle and jump start it with prop for 4 weeks. Overall I like test prop. But my gains are harder to keep off short esters rather then longer esters.
      Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

From most of what I've read gains are easier to keep off shorter eaters. Although I guess everyone reacts differently.

Comment

prop is the shit, i love prop. as for the gains being easier to maintain, its usually bc people tend to run prop cycle for 8 weeks, which is easier to recovery from than a 12 weeker. but im about to run prop for 13 or 14 weeks
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Your dosages look good, you will love the results by the end of the 8th week.
            All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.

Comment

Awesome. What's are your guys opinion on hcg for an 8 wk cycle of prop? Is it necessary where its a shorter cycle? I originally planned on running it after week 3 throughout the remainder of the cycle but it still hasn't arrived. Do you think I can recover easily without it?

Comment

ull be fine without it, however i would run it, itll make recovery that much easier. if its alittle late, thats fine, just start it when u can
                Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Alright, thanks bro!

Comment

I love prop I take it in almost every cycle.
                    I would take 250iu hcg eod or e3d during cycle because it helps alot with recover post cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                      prop is the shit, i love prop. as for the gains being easier to maintain, its usually bc people tend to run prop cycle for 8 weeks, which is easier to recovery from than a 12 weeker. but im about to run prop for 13 or 14 weeks
                      I agree with pushinweight and I would love to see your results after this run.....talked with a few guys who love prop over Test cyp and E so very interested to see how well you do

Comment

Hopefully my hcg gets here then. @limo, I can keep a log or just keep u posted on my cycle. Im new to this whole forum thing so im not sure how all that works though.

Comment

My tbol and hcg showed up today! Looks like ill be running it alongside after all.

Comment

Working...
                          X