Test Enanthate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Enanthate

Is it possible to start experiencing gains from Test E after just a couple days after first shot? Ive done 2 cycles before and it usually hits me about midway through the 2nd week. Im not using a jumpstart for the cycle just the test which I did my first inject on monday 5/9. My strength is up and after coming home from the gym today from doing shoulder I found a new stretch mark on my right anterior delt. Maybe its coincedental? Anybody else ever have this happen?

It's a coincidence. It starts working in your system immediately but to notice takes more than 2 days. Either way, sounds good so far!
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Not from the test brother.Takes 2-3 weeks for you to start getting the test to take effect.

Comment

I figured it was just a coincedence. DAMN!! lol Im running GL Test E this time round. Ive never ran any of GLs line before so Im hoping I respond well to it.

Comment

Good luck brother.Keep us posted with your progress.

Comment

It is most likely a placebo effect, good luck on your cycle!
            All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.

Comment

I'll keep everyone posted.
              Current Stats: 22 yrs 5'9'' 191lbs at 13%.
              Current Cycle: weeks 1-16 Test E @ 500mgs/week
              2-3 Tbol @ 40mgs ED messed up on ordering and only got one pack
              13-16 winny tabs at 50 mg ED
              13-post cycle proviron
              And post cycle at week 18 until I feel as though Ive recovered.
              Hoping to gain 10lbs and drop down to 8-9% bf. It will be tough. But I know what I gotta do to get the task at hand completed.

Comment

Im running GL test e as well, did my second shot today. No changes so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Himik View Post
                  It is most likely a placebo effect, good luck on your cycle!
                  Himik is 100%........ but u gotta love it, I just had a fantastic Placebo effect workout yesterday
                  the mind is a powerful tool.
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

It must be Placebo. I agree with the power of the mind. Ive recently started listening to trance music while lifting. It allows me to get into my own head and find the intensity and aggression that is needed to move the weight. Theres definitely something to be said about the power of the mind and being headstrong.

Comment

Lol, its def just the placebo which does help. I remember i pinned a buddy of mine, he calmed he "felt" it right away the first day. Given the kid was a retard, and got scared @ wk 7 and stopped smh...

Comment

^^^why did he stop?? Too much of a test rush???

Comment

honestly, the kid was a huge flake. joined my gym and lifted with me for 4 days, never was able to keep up w/ the intensity and would bail when i started my cardio portion of my workout. He would constantly complain that he was hungry (cuz my training partner n i lifted for a while), then one day cancelled is membership and went back to his old gym. @ around wk 6-7 he claimed he was "getting too big" and cut his dosage in half then finally got off. He said he wanted abs however, never saw him work his abs out, do cardio, and through another friend he would get baked and get peanut butter w/ bread. no wonder the 100mg winni ED didnt work. He was a big bullshitter, claiming to do burn 800cals doing 45mins of the elliptical. (most i burned with sweats on was 450 @ 40mins) so yea, end of story he was a big fat pussy.

Comment

Could be placebo, or it could be the fact you have changed your diet and increased your training intensity since you are on a cycle.

Comment

Well it could be placebo...But according to my scale this morning Im weighing 201lbs! Thats up 8lbs in 1 week. I feel thicker and fuller everywhere. Idk what the hell's going on. Ive never experienced anything like this. Body fat doesnt appear to have gone up and according the bioelectrical impedance machine at my gym im still exactly the same BF%

Comment

Working...
                              X