If its your first cycle please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If its your first cycle please read

Ok guys its time for a reminder. After reading and commenting on a thread in this section about not getting any results after using some Test E and questioning whether or not the gear was legit its time for a reminder.....The drugs only play a small role in your outcome when looking to gain size. I've said this before in other threads and I'm going to repeat myself here. If your looking to get big then eat, I mean eat man don't worry about the rice cakes and the calories your goal is to put on size and those muscles need fuel to grow so feed them....Eat everything you can.... are you getting onstage?? If the answer is no i'm not I'm looking to get big then eat. Steak, steak tips, chicken, mashed potatoes, ribs, pizza once in a while, hamburgers (it's summertime) eat eat eat....you can't just shoot a little test and expect to gain 15 pounds if the muscles don't have the fuel to grow..... your pissin in the wind. You said you wanted to be huge then eat huge. We can discuss the diet when your large enough and your packing some extra fat and you wanna shed some of it thats fine..... but get there first before you start wondering if your gear is legit.......and one more thing don't forget to go to the Gym and train hard, that doesn't mean 35 minutes of flirting with the chick at the counter and 10 minutes on working out it means busting your balls till your beat......then after all that if you didn't gain 15 pounds we can talk about the gear!!!

i wana bump this, i get asked "how to put on size" on a daily basis. Limo here knows the deal.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__mCQ...eature=related
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I'm on deca/EQ/Winny
        I eat healthy on McDonalds veggie burgers
        10 mins a day on the elliptical trainer and I've only got minimal results!!
        My gear is junk, fact!

Comment

grate post!! and made me laugh that cumkin

Comment

Don't wait until ur hungry (that's too late) eat all the time. schedule ur meals, eat like every 2 hours or more!

"but I don't want to get fat" well look at the Pro's -post by RonnyT "Bulk" ;http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...highlight=bulk
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
              Ok guys its time for a reminder. After reading and commenting on a thread in this section about not getting any results after using some Test E and questioning whether or not the gear was legit its time for a reminder.....The drugs only play a small role in your outcome when looking to gain size. I've said this before in other threads and I'm going to repeat myself here. If your looking to get big then eat, I mean eat man don't worry about the rice cakes and the calories your goal is to put on size and those muscles need fuel to grow so feed them....Eat everything you can.... are you getting onstage?? If the answer is no i'm not I'm looking to get big then eat. Steak, steak tips, chicken, mashed potatoes, ribs, pizza once in a while, hamburgers (it's summertime) eat eat eat....you can't just shoot a little test and expect to gain 15 pounds if the muscles don't have the fuel to grow..... your pissin in the wind. You said you wanted to be huge then eat huge. We can discuss the diet when your large enough and your packing some extra fat and you wanna shed some of it thats fine..... but get there first before you start wondering if your gear is legit.......and one more thing don't forget to go to the Gym and train hard, that doesn't mean 35 minutes of flirting with the chick at the counter and 10 minutes on working out it means busting your balls till your beat......then after all that if you didn't gain 15 pounds we can talk about the gear!!!

Bump this.

There is no magic pill or needle out there that is going to turn you into Mr O overnight.There are too many that think that they are bot making the progress they want trianing,so its as easy as just sticking yourself with a needle and all your prayers will be answered.Not going to happen.

If your not makking gains,especially if your just starting out,then your not training and eating right.PERIOD.Concentrate on those 2 and you will make progress.

AAS are just a SUPPLEMENT to a good diet and training program.Not a substitute.

Comment

Working...
              X