Anadrol d-boll with tren cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anadrol d-boll with tren cycle

I was in a hurry to get back I've done my pct.now I'm ready to get back on I'm thinking. 50 mg Ed of drol and 30 d-boll Ed for 6 weeks then stay on tren for 6 weeks after then test on the last 4 weeks @ 500 mg a week to try to get gains! Anyone ever tried a stack similar to this? If yes what kind of results did u see.
    Weeks 1-6 50 mg anadroll Ed & 30 mg Ed d-boll. Week. 1-12 tren Week 1-14 sus 250 @ 750mg ew
    Joey
    Last edited by Joey; 05-11-2011, 05:07 AM.

whats up bro? pct sucks but it makes going back on even that much better doesnt it? get all excited and worked up like a kid a few days before christmas, lol. the general idea on the cycle is a good one but theres a few things i would change. thats i pretty rough kickstart with all the orals. i would pick one or the other, those 2 together for 6 weeks will put a hurting on your liver and have your lipids all out of whack. instead of running them both up front, why not run one at the beginning and one at the end. if you decide to do that, i would run a different oral at the end to harden up the gains like anavar/winny/sd/etc. also 12 weeks is a pretty long time on tren, im not saying it cant be done, but tren is pretty hard on your body. i would try to keep the tren around 10 weeks tops, youll be suprised how fast it works and what 6 or 8 weeks will do to your composition. heres an idea of how id run it

1-4 anadrol 50mg/day
    1-14 sust 750/wk
    1-12(maybe 14 if you want to drag it out) tren ace 300/wk
    10-14 winny 50mg/day
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Pushin weight is right on the money good call those two orals will rock ur liver to the core plus tren wow that's a bit much but that's my opinion good luck

Comment

I agree.

Don't want to get crazy with the orals. Although there are people who do that type of mix.
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

You better have a cast iron liver brother. Plus tren? That gives me sweats just thinking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
            whats up bro? pct sucks but it makes going back on even that much better doesnt it? get all excited and worked up like a kid a few days before christmas, lol. the general idea on the cycle is a good one but theres a few things i would change. thats i pretty rough kickstart with all the orals. i would pick one or the other, those 2 together for 6 weeks will put a hurting on your liver and have your lipids all out of whack. instead of running them both up front, why not run one at the beginning and one at the end. if you decide to do that, i would run a different oral at the end to harden up the gains like anavar/winny/sd/etc. also 12 weeks is a pretty long time on tren, im not saying it cant be done, but tren is pretty hard on your body. i would try to keep the tren around 10 weeks tops, youll be suprised how fast it works and what 6 or 8 weeks will do to your composition. heres an idea of how id run it

1-4 anadrol 50mg/day
            1-14 sust 750/wk
            1-12(maybe 14 if you want to drag it out) tren ace 300/wk
            10-14 winny 50mg/day
            What about injections of winny @ the end of cycle instead of tabs and how often should inject, need help on info started my cycle with very little research and ordered what quicker to get, was just to anxious to get back on! The cycle I'm on is 400mg ew of tren ace, and 100 drol for 6 weeks instead of the 10 I wanted to try, i really appreciate all the advise
            Joey
            Last edited by Joey; 06-17-2011, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X