Arnold and Maria Divorce after 25 Yrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold and Maria Divorce after 25 Yrs

Maria Shriver has been "miserable" in her marriage for a long, long time, sources connected with the couple tell TMZ ... and it's all about Arnold Schwarzenegger's "craziness."

We're told Maria moved out of the couple's L.A. mansion months ago. Sources tell us she's been extremely unhappy in her marriage for years, complaining about Arnold's out of control ego, as well as his womanizing.

We're also told Maria feels Arnold has ignored her for years and she's felt terribly unappreciated.

Sources say the couple has spent "very little time together" for several years. Maria was frequently absent from Sacramento while Arnold was Governor.

The situation got worse once Arnold left office and decided he wanted to resurrect his movie career. Maria felt Arnold was becoming more erratic -- more "unstable."

Our sources say Maria's religious views caused her deep distress over whether to split and/or divorce. As one source put it: "She's been a lost soul for a long time."

I never seen that one coming. Came out of nowhere !
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

yea sad stuff, apparently it has been over for quite sometime but the surfacing of a arnold's bastard child w/ one of his maids was the final nail in the coffin. Arnold has been and always will be one of my idols, but this just proves he is still human like the rest of us. No matter how Olympian we may become.

Comment

Someone slid him some gp test and he got horny Lol, i love arnold. Dont think his body will ever be replicated again.

Comment

No............ Egotistical and womanizing?????? Guess she never watched Pumping Iron. Can't change a tigers stripes.

Comment

lol... yeah no kidding... she new what she was signing up for... he's always been a player and ego maniac, I remember quotes like "I like to have sex at leaast twice a day no matter what"... and you know with her career she wasn't around a lot ... big surprise he fucked the maid who is younger and hotter...
            .. she just hates that he can still pull so much ass and lost interest in her as she got older...
            ... which is understandable.. but in my book all women should know that's coming... I'm always straight up with my girl... when she hits 40 she's going on HGH for anti-aging purposes and when she starts to really age (you can only slow it down) she better start bringing home some young girls or I'll go find them myself and she won't get to participate ...
            obviously Maria wasn't up to the challenge.

Comment

Amen that's why we r destined to marry younger girls it's just science

Comment

who said anything about marrying them

Comment

We're told Arnold finally gets it ... that Maria couldn't stand the fact that he was ignoring her and her needs. And, we're told, Arnold has made some headway, making Maria "ambivalent" at times. One source very familiar with the couple says, "Arnold has done a 180. He's been really sweet to her since all this went down."

Notably, they recently spent an evening at an L.A. area hotel for a special occasion. Maria is confessing to friends ... Arnold has emotional power over her, but as we first reported, she's been "miserable" for several years.

As one source says, "Maria has been tortured over pulling the plug on the marriage. One day she's determined to get the hell out, and the next day she just can't do it."

Comment

Working...
                  X