Considering tren for first cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering tren for first cycle

Hey guys, im new to posting in the forums but been reading for a while. Decided to post here at JM because it seemed like most ppl here are knowledgeable and helpful and I need advice.

Im 27 and have been working out and dieting for the past few months after a while away from the gym. I have lost a good amount of fat and gained some muscle but just wanted to speed things up a bit and gain some size which I have never been able to attain naturally through diet and exercise. My main goal is to build lean muscle.

For my first cycle, I was considering running a short 6-8 week summer cycle of tren, eq, and primo with HCG and an AI during/after for pct. I also wanted to throw in clen for the fat loss.

So Ive read people recommending against tren for first timers but from what I know about tren, I think it is greatly suited to my goals. Is it really that horrible? Also, would running three be too much for a noob and what dosages would you recommend for my cycle length and stack?

Thanks in advance for any advice

for first time use, all you need is test. trust me you will grow like a weed on test only. and test is the best all around thing out there. you can bulk on in, cut on it, whatever you want. keep in mind aas is not a magical thing that will transform u with no effort. youll still have to train hard, and even more important eat right. now tren and eq and primo may be better suited for your goals, but those are for more experienced user who are not gettin desired results off just test any more. i heard someone here say something along the lines of, using tren in your first cycle is like throwing down your best card on the first hand of the game. i really like that one, it makes perfect sense.

this hobby is more of a marathon than a sprint, take your time, enjoy your prgoress. if you get ahead of yourself you can really get f'ed up
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

If you're considering tren for a first cycle then it shows how "NOT" ready for their use you really are.Not being a dick,just honest.You have obviously not even done enough research to know that tren is in no way a good choice for a 1st cycle.

My advice is to read up and educate yourself before even thinking about starting.These are serious medicines that you will be injecting into your body and you need to know everything you can BEFORE you start.

We say it time and again brother....."RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH"

Hope you take the criticism for what its worth.Just trying to help you prevent making a possibly damaging mistake.Either way,hope to see you around the board.Feel free to always ask questions.All are here to help.

Comment

I have read a bit on tren. Ive got llewellyns book and have read for months on various forums before posting. I know its a very potent androgen receptor agonist with a high androgen/anabolic ratio and crazy sides. My question is why is it so crazy for a first cycle? is it the potency, the sides, or what? And what makes a person able to use it after experience with aas?

Comment

I used Tren and its crazy good. I cant really give you a good reason for not using Tren first thing. I'm sure you will probably be fine if you use it on your first cycle. Let me put this way...Lets say you are a 18 yo guy and you have an affair with a 27 year old girl who is smoking hot and amzing in bed, I mean she is a 11 on a 10 scale in looks and sexual performance. After she dumps you for another guy you are screwed because you just had the best girl ever. The girls from then on are like a bad dream compared to her. Tren is the hot chic, every other steroid is a bad dream compared to Tren. Once we have had the best the rest is boring at best. Just something to think about...

Comment

Originally posted by jockstudfl10 View Post
            I used Tren and its crazy good. I cant really give you a good reason for not using Tren first thing. I'm sure you will probably be fine if you use it on your first cycle. Let me put this way...Lets say you are a 18 yo guy and you have an affair with a 27 year old girl who is smoking hot and amzing in bed, I mean she is a 11 on a 10 scale in looks and sexual performance. After she dumps you for another guy you are screwed because you just had the best girl ever. The girls from then on are like a bad dream compared to her. Tren is the hot chic, every other steroid is a bad dream compared to Tren. Once we have had the best the rest is boring at best. Just something to think about...
            Thats a hell of a comparison.Unfortunetely the "hot chick" is not getting injected into his body and possibly sending him to the hospital or worse.ANY type of AAS has a potential health risk.For some more than others.Some react well to 700mg of test while others cant handle 300mg without heavy neg sides.So for you to say tha tren is such a great drug(which it is..a drug) to a novice is not only foolish but dangerous.

Look function,tren is a VERY harsh drug that experienced users sometimes have bad sides while on it.I have personally known guys that cannot even use it at all due to the severity of the sides.Never cycling before,you don't even know how you will react to test,let alone tren.

Why test is best for a first cycle is for many reasons including it being the safest(in most cases) with the least risk of neg sides.This is your bodies NATURAL hormone so introducing more of it into yuor system is the easiest on you.It's just increasing what you already have in you.You will grow like crazy on test alone IF your training and DIET are on.This alone can give you the results you are after.Again,"CAN" give you if the other 2 things are in order.

Jumping into tren,which has been proven too harsh for many,is foolish."Crawl before you can walk","Walk before you can fly",etc.

Make sense now?

Comment

Fist is exactly right I've done plenty of test sus and e then went to tren e let me tell it gave me every sides u can't imagine its def not something u want to do for a first cycle that's coming from experience start with test bro tren is very powerful

Comment

If you decide to do what you want regardless... I say use Tren Ace.
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Tren? For a first time user? Please dont do that to yourself.
                  Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Yeah, you guys are definitely right. Im glad i came here before i put in my order today. Think im goin with test suspension and winny and see how i react. Thanks for the great advice.

Ill definitely log my progress here and ill be accurate. My gym provides physical assessments and i got this fitness app on my ipad which allows me to log my workout, diet, and all my weight and bmr and shit and i can upload the info. I cant wait to try these substances out, thanks again guys and wish me luck!

Comment

Again be careful. Winny can dry out your joints. And I'm telling you the feeling is like having ground glass in your sockets. Not only could I not lift without suffering. Even day to day actions were a challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by funktion View Post
                        Yeah, you guys are definitely right. Im glad i came here before i put in my order today. Think im goin with test suspension and winny and see how i react. Thanks for the great advice.

Ill definitely log my progress here and ill be accurate. My gym provides physical assessments and i got this fitness app on my ipad which allows me to log my workout, diet, and all my weight and bmr and shit and i can upload the info. I cant wait to try these substances out, thanks again guys and wish me luck!
                        Great to hear it brother.You are making the smartest and more importantly the "SAFEST" decision.

Not to beat a dead horse,but you should really consider running test alone for your 1st cycle.Trust me,you'll grow very very well & your strength will shoot as long as you keep your diet and trianing in order.As for cutting,thats whats so great about test,you can bulk on it or cut.You just need to adjust your training and diet to suit your needs.

Winny can be saved for a later cycle man.At this point you don't need it.Your body builds up a tolerance formedicine brother,AAS included,so the sooner you start to take each compound,the sooner your body will build up that tolerance and you'll need more and more to get the same reactions.That is until you reach your genetic limit.Why not build as much as you can with as little as you can,for as long as you can? Save your body and your wallet.

Just my opinion.Again,either way,I do wish you all the best with whatever decision you make.Hope to see your progress posted as you stated.

Comment

I gotta bump the guys here, you don't need tren for your first cycle. Test and proper PCT, train hard and eat big and you'll get the results you want.

Comment

Working...
                          X