Sterile abscess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sterile abscess

Has anyone ever had an abscess? I got my first one ever. It?s only in the right glute. Left glute, both quads, and both shoulders are ok. Luckily I went to the doctor early so I didn?t have to get cut. Just some penicillin.

Something was dirty with contamination, you either have bad gear, you didn't swab the injection site before and after or god forbid used an unclean needle (that goes for the barrel end as well, never just unscrew the needle and re-use the barrel bacteria can grow in there as well) ....thats the only way I know of to get one.......

Comment

the gear is good, like you said something was dirtty. thanks for the tips.

Comment

yes........ gp suspenion 100mg

why whats up with that?

Comment

Water based steroids have a much higher rate of contamination, that is why i prefer to stay away from UG suspensions or winny.
          All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.

Comment

Originally posted by Himik View Post
            Water based steroids have a much higher rate of contamination, that is why i prefer to stay away from UG suspensions or winny.

Yea, go with an oil suspension. TNE maybe. I have gotten cellulitis from an injection spot that I didnt cleanse properly. Lessoned learned took 2 weeks to heal.
            Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

i dont have that book......maybe i should.

Comment

Working...
              X