X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slin

is it useless to use "slin" without hgh thoughts and opinions please

thanks

What would be your goal in using Slin without the presence of GH in the mix?? If you were hoping for some type of anabolic reaction with just slin it's not going to happen you'll just end up with alot of extra fat and the need to take slin for the rest of your life

Comment

No it is not useless. Just make sure you know exactly what you are doing with it.

There is a lot to insulin.
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

i know what im doing with it have used b4 with hgh just not alone just wanted to c what peoples thoughts were!!

Comment

If you're gonna be doing insulin alone meaning without test or anything like that. A lot do end up putting some fat on with it without AAS.

Comment

thanx mate i do trt anyway when not cycling.

Comment

I just don't understand the fascination with slin today with the bodybuilding community........It's not the miracle drug thats been kept a secret and suddenly has escaped into the mainstream......you guys that are banging slin on a regular basis are going to come to regret it down the road when your doctor comes to you and says your a full fledged diabetic and now the insulin shots will be with you all day everyday..... before you eat, after you eat sometimes, during a movie at the ballpark......I'm tellin you its no joke and i can't stress enough to stay away from it......if your not competing there are plenty of other ways to get that insulin spike your after without pinning slin

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                I just don't understand the fascination with slin today with the bodybuilding community........It's not the miracle drug thats been kept a secret and suddenly has escaped into the mainstream......you guys that are banging slin on a regular basis are going to come to regret it down the road when your doctor comes to you and says your a full fledged diabetic and now the insulin shots will be with you all day everyday..... before you eat, after you eat sometimes, during a movie at the ballpark......I'm tellin you its no joke and i can't stress enough to stay away from it......if your not competing there are plenty of other ways to get that insulin spike your after without pinning slin
                thanks for your opinion, i used it with hgh over 5 years ago i did get very good results but this was just more of an hypothetical question i get better results other ways anayway, thanks

Comment

I'm glad to hear that you got some decent results using it bro, and I hate that I sound like the bearer of bad news and the sky is falling blah blah blah its just that younger guys who have little experience with gear let alone exotic drugs read these articles all the time and it's those guys that I worry about. Some people are dangerous enough with test and then they go fooling around with Slin and it just freaks me out cause if you screw up a slin pin it could end up being your last and I'm not sure alot of these younger guys realize that

Comment

yeah I get u man just hope you get through to some people who need the help as youve got some good things to say.

Comment

Its all in moderation. Just gotta be careful with it

Comment

Working...
                      X