PDA

View Full Version : Andromix

Old_Dood
05-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Has anyone ran AndroMix?
Testosterone propionate 50mg, Trenbolone acetate 50mg, Drostanolone propionate 50mg (per 1ml)
Looking at 2cc eod

Is this enough test to keep the "Jimbrowski" up and stay away from Fina Dick?

is there an oral that would help (GP Oral ...)?
Just getting back into the Game... doing my homework

~Dood

PushinWeight
05-09-2011, 07:48 PM
id recommend adding in some extra prop, or taking 50 mg of proviron a day

little one
05-09-2011, 08:02 PM
id recommend adding in some extra prop, or taking 50 mg of proviron a day

Hey Pushin does proviron really work that well? I've noticed you recommend it a lot, I've never used it and am curious. Thanks and sorry bout jakin the thread. :-)

Old_Dood
05-09-2011, 10:45 PM
Thanks for the data!

37yr
215 @ 14-20%
6-0

recently lost 75lbs
looking to tighten up
Can proviron be run all the way through to include PCT?

~Dood

Liquid
05-10-2011, 03:18 AM
Hey Pushin does proviron really work that well? I've noticed you recommend it a lot, I've never used it and am curious. Thanks and sorry bout jakin the thread. :-)

Yes it does. Very sweet stuff!

PushinWeight
05-10-2011, 03:20 AM

Proviron , however, is well known as a "helper" steroid. This compound has high affinity for the sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), which is why it is often stacked in a cycle to potentiate the efficacy of the other steroids being used. SHBG, particularly those produced by the testes, have high affinity for androgens thus they are sometimes called androgen-binding protein. Consequently, when Proviron binds with SHBG, androgens are free to exert their anabolic effects.

it helps to keep your test "free" which will make your test much more effective in lower dosages. and increased androgen levels will keep your sexual desire high

Cage fighter
05-10-2011, 08:29 PM
What mg of it do you take a day?

PushinWeight
05-10-2011, 09:37 PM
50, but it should be known that if you show signs of male pattern baldness, you should avoid proviron

05-10-2011, 10:07 PM
def need some extra prop, alot of people like to buy everything seperately because if they have sides from the tren u really cant lower the dose without lowering the others as well.. jujst food for thought