Body Fat % results with T3/Clen stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Fat % results with T3/Clen stack

Im finishing my bulking cycle now and about to begin 4-5 weeks of cutting with T3/Clen/Masteron (also 500mg test)

I estimate my current BF% at around 15/16%. Assuming i diet right, will be doing cardio 5 X week for 1 hour. What are the chances of me getting my BF% down to near 10% in just 5 weeks? Is this Feasible?

Any others experience with this would be appreciated. Ive never used T3 or mast before so not sure what to expect. But i do know 16% to 10% is alot to expect. Maybe ill get to 12%. Id still be happy with that.

When Im on a cycle I can run 0.50miles a day for 1.5 weeks and go down 8% in body fat. Recently after putting on a bunch of mass I had to slim down going from 20% body fat to 12%. With clen Im sure you can get by with only doing 15-20mins daily for a week.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

I have done Masteron before and am currently in my first cycle of EQ Prop and Turanabol. I am blown away by the EQ. I am in week 7 or 8 of EQ and I have veins and striations everywhere. I am getting very hard. Just my experience. PS - I do run stadiums about 4 days a week so 30 - 50 mins of very intense cardio is helping.

Comment

Mine must be sitting in customs then....all these people that ordered a week or so after me are claiming to have gotten theirs already...

Comment

Working...
        X