Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current Cycle....should I add low dose Tri-Tren for last 5 weeks of cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Cycle....should I add low dose Tri-Tren for last 5 weeks of cycle?

Hi Guys

Well after my suspicion about my locally sourced gear (Test Cyp and Masteron Blend) I am happy to report that signs are looking good. Eating clean with 1 cheat meal a week. So far gained 3.5kgs and feeling pretty alpha! Added in 0.25mg arimidex e3d just to be safe too.

Now I was wondering, apart from the initial anxiety when injecting Ive had no sides what so ever well none apart from positive ones! :P

I was thinking Im on week 5 now however in 2 weeks I was thinking of introducing a low dose of tri-tren 3 times per week to help dry/harden me up etc Was thinking of 0.5ml tri-tren 150 3 times per week.

Can I get any advice or suggestions about this stack please? Seen a few posts around the interweb about a test/mast/tren stack producing good results is all.

Cheers in advance guys

that is a great pre contrst stack, should def harden u up. but have you ever run tren before? tren side effects can be too much for some people, and bc of this i wouldnt recommend the tri tren blend. you should go with tren ace, bc it has a shorter half life. that way if you start getting side that are too much for you to deal with, you can drop it and itll be clear in 3 days. but if you run the tri tren with the longer esters, it will take alot longer to get the sides to stop
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Tri-tren would be a waste with the longer esters attached to it. So your wasting 2/3 of the tren. Not sure if this is one of your first cycles. If so, dont touch tren for a-while. it has severe side effects.
      Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

No Tri Tren ... GP Tren Ace tho!
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
        X