Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps Sachets?

Anyone used these? Are they G2G?

i know this thread is a couple weeks old but it slipped by me, so i'm replying to it now in hopes that it helps stanky or anyone else interested in naps sachets.

basically, as far as i can tell, it is GP gear. i've used the test prop and deca, both from the sachets and vials. the sachets seemed the same in every way. smell, look, viscosity, taste, pain level(really the lack of pain) and effect. if you need to save a couple bucks or need a stealthy solution for receiving gear, his sachets will do the trick, IMO.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Instead of a new thread. I was looking at the pros and cons of Naps' sachets compared to just ordering GP vials?

Comment

Either way you cant go wrong

Comment

Originally posted by iPenetratah View Post
          Instead of a new thread. I was looking at the pros and cons of Naps' sachets compared to just ordering GP vials?
          sachets.
          pros= price, stealth
          cons= hastle
          vials.
          pros=ready to go, less risk of contamination
          cons= a little bit more money
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

ive read that the satchets are g2g.. but they charge u an extra 25 shippin if u do buy the satchets so in essence ur really not saving much. unless ur order only consists of satchets then i believe u only get the 25 for shippin but if u buy one other thing besides its 50 for shipppin instead of the 25

Comment

I'm interested in this too, as I wanted to do a 1st cycle. I assume if the package gets opened, it's not going to matter whether it's vials or sachets. You're F'd. Sachets look like a pain to use, I imagine you'd waste some.

Comment

Working...
              X