Hello all, thanks for reading

My stats are
    Height: 5ft 6
    Weight: 70kg
    Bf%: 7%

I am currently running a 10 week cycle
    20mg Dianabol per day
    200mg Test per week, in two 100mg Pins.

Should i be running a anti estrogren such as nolva/tami?

I also have Clomid for my PCT, but im not 100% how to use it. Most places i look have different dosages etc.

My nipples at the moment are sensitive, but don't have any lumps. I have been on cycle for 1 week and am see'ing very impressive gains already.

My diet is on track.

Thanks

Tehchurch

200 test is low 500mg better.
    read about AI's (anti-estrogens).
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I really hope you are not planning on running dbol for 10 weeks. Increase your test dosages to 500mg/week, keep nolva for on cycle gyno support, use clomid for PCT 2 weeks after the last pin 100/100/75/50mg ED.
      All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.

Comment

200 mg test is less than u had in ur teen years.. atleast 400 is needed dbol no more then 6 weeks

Comment

Be sure you spend the time and read all you can about proper PCT that is the most important thing for you at your age...you need to careful you don't shut yourself off forever and end up needing Test replacement for the rest of your life

Comment

I don’t want to sound like some grouchy old know it all stuck on prehistoric training and diet theories, but I don’t think you’re ready for steroids. Give it a couple more years. You’re lean and a hard gainer. You need food lots of food, and I’m just guessing but a more solid training routine also. Not steroids, sorry.

Comment

I use steroids as i am going to compete, i train with some very good bodybuilders but surprisingly their information on steroids is questionable when it comes to looking after your body!

I am going to compete in May 2013 so im trying to pack on some depth to my frame.

I know you dont approve of someone so young taking steroids but i would appreciate your help on sorting out the cycle so that i minimise long term damage.

Thanks

Comment

Also, i have nolva on hand for gyno and clomid for pct.

Is sensitive nipples the start of gyno? Or are they normal. I have no lumps or anything

Comment

Im going to go up to 500mg per week in 2x pins.

Comment

Working...
                  X