Steroids and growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroids and growth

hello, new to (as) question is if steroids promote recovery / strength, then igf promotes size/growth?
    why is evryone more interested in talking about raising test levels as apposed to IGF # ?
    my test # is 2376 and my igf IS 347 AT 36YO, I am in the high range. so where should i be? to inhibate muscle growth to full potential?

SOMATOMEDIN-C

SEE BELOW

NG/ML

******* EXPECTED VALUES FOR SOMATOMEDIN-C ******
    REFERENCE RANGE BY AGE:
    1-8 YEARS . . . . . . . . . . . . . NG/ML 50-345
    9-11 YEARS . . . . . . . . . . . . . NG/ML 74-551
    12-15 YEARS . . . . . . . . . . . . . NG/ML 143-966
    16-20 YEARS . . . . . . . . . . . . . NG/ML 127-903
    21-30 YEARS . . . . . . . . . . . . . NG/ML 116-358
    31-40 YEARS . . . . . . . . . . . . . NG/ML 109-307
    41-55 YEARS . . . . . . . . . . . . . NG/ML 87-267
    >/=56 YEARS . . . . . . . . . . . . . NG/ML 55-225
    VALUES BY TANNER STAGE:
    STAGE UNITS MALE FEMALE
    I . . . . . . . . . . . . . NG/ML 49-342 63-279
    II . . . . . . . . . . . . . NG/ML 115-428 75-420
    III . . . . . . . . . . . . . NG/ML 145-760 94-765
    IV . . . . . . . . . . . . . NG/ML 244-787 192-861
    V . . . . . . . . . . . . . NG/ML 143-859 171-814

I am more interested in T than IGF because recovery = growth over time... IGF might make your muscles grow faster but it also makes everything else grow (heart, intestines)... and has a lot more potential for causing long term problems (diabetes).. ...

... at least that's my laymens understanding of it all...

.... and who doesn't enjoy having an insane libido... my girl has always been bi and into the occasional 3 some, but since I'm been on T she can't keep up and is much mnore open to it so that she can get a break... it's just a winning situation all the way around.

Comment

Originally posted by atavist View Post
      I am more interested in T than IGF because recovery = growth over time... IGF might make your muscles grow faster but it also makes everything else grow (heart, intestines)... and has a lot more potential for causing long term problems (diabetes).. ...

... at least that's my laymens understanding of it all...

.... and who doesn't enjoy having an insane libido... my girl has always been bi and into the occasional 3 some, but since I'm been on T she can't keep up and is much mnore open to it so that she can get a break... it's just a winning situation all the way around.
      hahaha, best reasoning ive EVER heard
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

If you fuck up an insulin injection you will die. If you fuck up a test injection you get pimples.

That’s saying you’re using real insulin or growth hormone.

Comment

Test is best. I agree with atavist. Very nicely said!
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I'd like to add that the distended bellies are greatly due to the IGf usage too.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
              I'd like to add that the distended bellies are greatly due to the IGf usage too.
              Agree with Ronny and would like to add that those distended bellies are really really noticeable on certain guys (Dave Jumbo Palumbo) he had the worst I can think of on someone in contest shape....and one more thing is that the correct test Number you printed there your level was 2376???

Comment

yeah i agree i hate the overgrown intestine/ab look
                but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                Hackleech

Comment

Working...
                X