• Show
Clear All

• AAS + Acne HELP!!

Help!

600 primo /wk
    250 sustanon /wk
    90mg Anavar ED
    4iu taitropin m-f

Is there a magic bullet for this acne? It's like deep, giant and untreatable and lingers FOREVER. Ugh.

As far as acne try accutane

Comment

Originally posted by ment to juice View Post
      As far as acne try accutane
      Bump this.

Also,you may try using 97% pure alcohol rubs.I know guys that have thier gf's or wives swab them with this a few times a day in bad areas and it helps them greatly.

Comment

Most acne comes from unstable hormones, what does your injection schedule look like? Also need stats like age and is this your first cycle? Ive noticed younger guys are more prone to acne.

Comment

Originally posted by brando View Post
          Help!
          Is there a magic bullet for this acne? It's like deep, giant and untreatable and lingers FOREVER. Ugh.
          Was that u @ the Gym today, those r bad.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

My Doc prescribed this for me, it's a Antibiotic: Cephalexin (Keflex) it's for acne, our sponsor has it (naps).
            MrBig
            Last edited by MrBig; 05-05-2011, 01:16 AM.
            The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
            Chat Box Talk And Rules
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
            No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

some people just get acne, i didnt get it til the end of my second cycle, ive been getting it every since, on or off cycle. if you have insurance, go to the dr, they can figure out exactly what strain of bacteria is causing it. if you dont have insurance, just grab some accutane
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

doxycycline its a antibiotic that acts as a anti-inflammatory as all do
                Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dbolli;23092]doxycycline its a antibiotic that acts as a anti-inflammator. Doxycyline is an antibiotic which is used to treat yes it is alo a number of infections and foliculitis
                  Last edited by graffix; 05-05-2011, 03:59 AM.

Comment

doxy is used to treat mild causes of acne, but depending on what strain of basteria it is, they may prescribe tetracycline, doxycycline, etc. theres a few different kinds

Comment

accutane is very strong.. and not SAFE.. google it plenty of people have law suits against the company because they are having severe problems because of it. I wouldnt take that..

Comment

thats from the people who took it in the 70s and shit. the drs prescribe the dosage based on you body weight. im 270 and took 30 mgs a day and saw good results. my friend who went to the dr, was 170 lbs and they had him on 60 mg a day. he was getting nose bleeds and shit. but trust me, 20 mg a day will work and is a very safe dose

Comment

Right but it needs to b taken for like six months if im not mistaken. Thats wat wat buddy had to do

Comment

When I was prescribed it as a teenager I was on for 3 months at a time, on 20mg a day

Comment

Hit the tanning bed, no really! Some people are more prone to certain side effects than others, that’s just life. Hit the tanning bed you’ll be surprised. It will dry you out quick.

Comment

Working...
                              X