who do you like in the IFBB and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who do you like in the IFBB and why?

that conversation about kai winning the olympia gave me an idea for a new thread. in the interest of getting to know my fellow board members a little better, i'd like to ask, who do you like in the IFBB and why?

personally, like a lot of you probably will, i have a couple. i'd really like phil heath. the package he's put together is amazing as of late. diced and full, legs are looking good. sure, he is criticized for appearing smaller next to other pros, but i really dig his ascetics. also, i like the way he handles himself in public. i think he makes a good rep for the sport. at the opposite end of the spectrum, i'm also a big fan of branch warren. not so much for his look, but his attitude. he is certainly inspirational to watch train. when i'm in the gym and about to attempt a heavy lift, that might feel a little scary, i have been known to stop and think about the way branch would attack the situation.

other notables for me are silvio samuel , mark dugdale and david henry. yea, that was more than one choice, wasn't it...
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE
Working...
X