Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omandren Batch # 004071

Omnadren batch# 004071
    Today we have some pics of Omnadren batch# 004071 sent from UK reader. He is worried if this batch# is legit, because of the following.

It is easy to scratch the golden ring off the amp, the label peels off and blurs if moistened, amps are not the same height, boxes are different cartoon quality made of, some of them break off instead of tear off.

It is too early to say this batch# is fake because some dudes reported excellent gains with it.

If you used Omnadren batch# 004071 please post your feedback .
    Attached Files

the batch number will not tell you if good or bad, the counterfiters could just use good batch number which came out from Jelfa

small pictures hard to see anything

Comment

They can sent me a sample of the amp and box and i can compare with legit ones. Gaines don't tell anything, that was also the case with the last counterfeit that contained just over 150 mg/ml testosterone Enanthate.

Comment

Originally posted by mercury View Post
        the batch number will not tell you if good or bad, the counterfiters could just use good batch number which came out from Jelfa

small pictures hard to see anything
        The concern is not really about the batch number,but the differences in the product.

Comment

So these didnt come from naps then? Cuz im gonna order 50 and want to male sure its gtg. Any of u ran naps omnas? Im really imnterested in them

Comment

Here are some more pics of this batch. I'm hoping these are ok....but the brown ring on the top is telling me they aren't....but I've also read that may or may not matter. First time using my source. Could be the last. I'm not a photographer....sorry if these aren't the best.
            Attached Files

Comment

Those omna are def fake. The brown ring should be more of an orangish-brown and higher up on the neck. Also, the pink writing should be darker. If I would guess, I am with ROnny....thinking there is prob 150-250mg of test e in them.

Comment

Originally posted by joebig View Post
                Those omna are def fake. The brown ring should be more of an orangish-brown and higher up on the neck. Also, the pink writing should be darker. If I would guess, I am with ROnny....thinking there is prob 150-250mg of test e in them.
                i've emailed my source. hopefully things will be worked out. now i'm worried about my norma amps i got from them.

Comment

Put here some photos ampules + box.
                  sigpic

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	13012009022.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	151937Click image for larger version

Name:	13012009028.jpg
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	151938brown ring+point can not be scratched from ampule+Ampule 50 mm+content yellowish+pink box with instructions = REAL.Product name:OMNANDREN 250,Manufacturer:Jelfa, Polen,Dosage:250 mg testosterone esters per ampoule/1ML,QUANTITY / PACK:5ampoule.Omnadren is produced worldwide by one company, Jelfa in Poland (formerly Polfa). There are two versions of Omnadren in circulation: one the one pictured above version, produced for distribution within Poland and then a gray / blue version in Cyrillic numerals for export to all other Eastern Bloc countries
                    NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	p1020907g.jpg
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	151939blue version in Cyrillic numerals for export to all other Eastern Bloc countries
                      NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by siberiantiger View Post
                        brown ring+point can not be scratched from ampule+Ampule 50 mm+content yellowish+pink box with instructions = REAL.
                        it's not enough to be sure that it's real.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X