3rd cycle ideas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd cycle ideas...

i am about to start my 3rd cycle...i have several options running in my mind...here they r

-test cypionat & equipoise
    -test propionate & primobolan
    -test propionate & masteron
    -test cypionat & masteron enanthate....

any suggestions?

I've really been considering a T Cyp, EQ and Primo cycle... it wouldn't be a big mass cycle but should provide very consistent hard gains over a protracted timeline...

are you limiting yourself to 2 compounds only?

What are your goals for this cycle? mass at any cost? lean mass only? do you care about endurence?

Comment

What are the goals of the cycle? Mass or cut?

Comment

i dont need to cut...! i am alrdy lean and defined...my goal is to add lean mass of course, not mass at any cost, i wanna bulk up my muscles more

Comment

Then the test C and EQ will be a great stack.

What were your other 2 cycles?

Comment

1: deca & test e
            2: equipoise & test c

Comment

test c & eq
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I can't help but notice you keep changing your Test ester with the other compounds... I plan on doing cyp (which I know works well for me) regardless of what I mix it with... I understand what the esters do... but most say it doesn't really matter what ester you use...

I'm sure you have a good reason, would you mind sharing it?

Comment

Originally posted by atavist View Post
                  I can't help but notice you keep changing your Test ester with the other compounds... I plan on doing cyp (which I know works well for me) regardless of what I mix it with... I understand what the esters do... but most say it doesn't really matter what ester you use...

I'm sure you have a good reason, would you mind sharing it?
                  1. i didnt choose enanthate, cuz cypionate here in my country, is much more cheaper...
                  2. i put in my mind propionat, cuz i have seen incredible results with TESTOLIC here with some of my friends, thats why i wanna try testolic (test propionate) thats all

Comment

why not try adding an oral like var as both eq and test-c r long acting compounds dont mean to confuse the thinking but var would be great in that stack as a kickstart and leanmass gainer imo

Comment

check, thanks for the clarification... thought maybe I was missing something.

Comment

Originally posted by darksider View Post
                        why not try adding an oral like var as both eq and test-c r long acting compounds dont mean to confuse the thinking but var would be great in that stack as a kickstart and leanmass gainer imo
                        i dont like using liver toxic steroids...thats why i never thought of using any orals

Comment

fair shout maybe mast or primo if ur lean already mast will work well 4 u and primo in the right dosage is excellent for quality gains

Comment

How about doses of previous cycles? Better to advise if we know this.Also,I see you've run deca before but are not including that in your choices this time.Any reason?

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
                              How about doses of previous cycles? Better to advise if we know this.Also,I see you've run deca before but are not including that in your choices this time.Any reason?
                              first cycle was 300mg deca/week, 300mg test-e/week, for 12 weeks both
                              second cycle was 400mg equipoise/week, 400mg test-c/week, for 12 weeks both

i loved the equipoise cycle better, less sides, less water bloat, more strength...

Comment

Working...
                              X