Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best prohormone For building mass??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best prohormone For building mass??

Which prohormone product is best in terms of buidling mass?

Beastdrol is great .... a lot of people love it. Excellent results from.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

what about a PCT????? also what does it do to your labido. I was on Prohormones before and my drive went out the window

Comment

What is beastdrol? A superdrol clone?

I felt better and had better results on dymethazine.

Trenx (which is illegal now) was pretty good too.

I like to run nolva for pct 20/20/10/10/10

Comment

super dmz, superdrone/dymethazine combo!
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

def bump the pushin weight one... it is the same shit as the original superdrol..

Comment

Ok maybe this is a stupid question but why prohormone? They have been made illegal like aas so if your gonna take the risk and have to do pct after as well, why not do the real thing? Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by little one View Post
                Ok maybe this is a stupid question but why prohormone? They have been made illegal like aas so if your gonna take the risk and have to do pct after as well, why not do the real thing? Just my 2 cents.
                prohormones are the real deal bro, a prohormone is a steroid that was created after the ban. basically when they outlawed aas, they made a listed of the chemical compounds that were illegal. so you take one of the compounds and alter one molecule of it and you have a new chemical. if this has been done after the ban, its not on the ban list, therefore is not illegal. but it is def a steroid

Comment

for what its worth, the best original superdrol was made by primordial performance and its called superdrone. it has been discontinued but if you keep your eye open, you can catch a bottle or 2 on ebay. it is in liquid form and comes with a syringe, you can mix it in a drink or just dose it straight

Comment

Okay so if it was made after the 2005 ban it's considered legal? I was under the impression that the 2005 prohormone ban made all prohormones illegal. So I just figured if your gonna take a risk why mess with something that's not as good as the real deal. But if this stuffs real and legal, then damn I'll give it a try.

Comment

def give it a shot, superdrol will put 15 lbs on you easy in a month, and its all lean dry gains

suppose to be back in stock this friday:
                      http://www.ironmaglabs.com/superdrol-dmz.php

Comment

I had better results with 4 weeks of dymethazine then with 12 weeks of test. I gained 30lbs in 30 days and put 40lbs onto bench and squat working sets.

Prohormones are the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                          def give it a shot, superdrol will put 15 lbs on you easy in a month, and its all lean dry gains

suppose to be back in stock this friday:
                          Back in Stock.
                          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                            Back in Stock.
                            u sure? it still says out of stock, im going to order 2 bottle as soon as they get it, im also going to run a few bottles of their cycle support

Comment

previously it said out of stock in the "select quantity box" and their where no options to purchase, now their r options to purchase in the "select quantity box" but the writing out of stock is still their?? they may have updated their stock but not the webpage or they r taking pre-orders?
                              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                              X