Aromasin and clomid for pct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aromasin and clomid for pct

Hi has anyone used aromasin and clomid for pct instead of nolva heard a few people doing this for pct

I use nolva aromasin and clomid

Comment

i run hcg, clomid, nolva and aromasin. i do everything possible to get natty levels back up asap, cut no corners
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
        I use nolva aromasin and clomid
        Hi mate what dosages would you run all 3 in, only never ran aromasin will be running caber e3d also on cycle and pct

Comment

Originally posted by capo View Post
          Hi mate what dosages would you run all 3 in, only never ran aromasin will be running caber e3d also on cycle and pct
          nolva 40/40/20/20
          clomid 100/100/50/50
          aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
            nolva 40/40/20/20
            clomid 100/100/50/50
            aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5
            Thanks pushinweight

Comment

clomid 150 /100 /50 /25 / 0 / 0 / 0
              nolva 20 / 20 /10 /5 / 0 / 0 / 0
              aromasin 6.25/ 6.25 / 12.5 /25 /25 /12.5/ 6.25

Comment

Aromasin stops conversion of testosterone into estrogens, since levels of test drop after last injection I do not why you guys do his. Clomid and Nolva are used to stimulate pituitary gland to release LH which stimulates production of testosterone. The whole PCT is about getting back own test production nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by mercury View Post
                  Aromasin stops conversion of testosterone into estrogens, since levels of test drop after last injection I do not why you guys do his. Clomid and Nolva are used to stimulate pituitary gland to release LH which stimulates production of testosterone. The whole PCT is about getting back own test production nothing else.
                  partially correct. aromasin stops the conversion of estrogen correct, but not 100% of it. but not sure what you mean by "i do not know what you guys do this". do what? take it during pct? clomid and nolvadex are serms, selective estrogen receptor modulator. they bind to specifc receptors so that estrogen can not. clomid binds to the hpta. nolva binds to the receptors in the chest, but nolva is also a great test booster. but as you mentioned pct is about getting natural levels up, and estrogen is the most suppressive thing to natural test levels. this is why if only using only one serm, clomid is the better option bc its helps the hpta(Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis) which is what determines hormone balance. now the test boosting properties of nolva is, great but not as important as the hpta. so when trying to do a complete pct, its best to include all of these compounds.

Comment

Working...
                  X