ultimate oral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ultimate oral

If we look at this forum now I'll see a lot of questions about orals. I have one for you guys. Underneath an exerpt from T-nation about the ultimate combination of orals, we can find injectable "cut-stacks" - tren-combo's - OverDrive etc

No UG or HG ever made an oral combo as far as i know, maybe something for Naps ?:

However, like it or not, there is a subsection of the AAS community that will only do oral only cycles, either for fear of self-injecting, familly concerns or whatever reason.

With this in mind, I was pondering what might be the ultimate all oral stack.

Here's my opinion:

Each capsule would have 60mg anavar, 25mg winstrol and 50mg anadrol in it.

The user would take 2 capsules per day, for a total of 135mgs per day, or 945mg/wk.

The duration of the cycle would be 2-4 weeks, no longer.

Rationale:
    Anavar is the only practical class I oral. It would need to be run at a high doses to have enough effect.

Winstrol goes well with anadrol to counter the negative effects. More than this though, winstrol has high SHBG affinity which would free up more of your natural test to work its magic. At least it would for the first 2-3 weeks before supression kicked in.

Anadrol gives that fast strength increase needed for the intense workouts necessary to stimulate max muscle growth. OK so some prople will prefer dbol but drol would be my personal preference.

Anyone want to brainstorm this with me?

I am not sure about brainstorm with you but I may be able to provide a slight drizzle

?- Would a 2-4 weeks cycle (which shuts u dwn) combined w PCT be worth it? what kind of Positive vs. Negatives?

taking 945mg/wk - correlates to what type of absorption+levels vs. Avg male Test levels of 560-700, age 64-25 (androgens+aging male,Bjorn j. Oddens)? the Placebo effect may be the benefit.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I see your reasoning
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

There is a UK UGL that make a Winny-Oxa combo but it's so cheap that i think it could not be real http://www.bodyofscience.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=7784

Comment

I remember reading that original thread on tnation years ago. From what I remember the original poster of that really knew his stuff.

I'd actually like to try this or see someone try this and report the gains/sides. It seems solid.

Comment

Like SiverBack says its from a T-nation thread. Personally I like Proviron in an oral only, plus I would opt for lower concentrations to allow spreading over the day because of the low half-life. there are lots of combinations maybe even with very low concentations of agrssive means like halotestin, that on its own is to low to be effective but in synergy with other orals would be able to work. Like you said orals are known to be less active then intramuscular or subcutanously, but thats where its all about the "needle phobic" users. Plus the countless number of combinations and why they could work theoretically and what would happen in "in vivo" cq real life. One could also include meaNS LIKE METFORMIN etc etc

see this link by example: http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...New-oral-cycle...

Originally posted by ODB View Post
            I am not sure about brainstorm with you but I may be able to provide a slight drizzle

?- Would a 2-4 weeks cycle (which shuts u dwn) combined w PCT be worth it? what kind of Positive vs. Negatives?

taking 945mg/wk - correlates to what type of absorption+levels vs. Avg male Test levels of 560-700, age 64-25 (androgens+aging male,Bjorn j. Oddens)? the Placebo effect may be the benefit.
            RonnyT
            Last edited by RonnyT; 05-04-2011, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X