Osama got a problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osama got a problem

USA's forces knocked to the door of Osama bin Laden and shooted him.
    I think probably because he ordered some testo-hGH......

..the damned terrorist, killing is one thing, buying life threatning drugs is an other there the LE has drawn the line ..

Comment

Haha u guys r too much. He had it comin

Comment

Published May 01, 2011 | FoxNews.com
        advertisement

Usama bin Laden is dead, putting an end to the worldwide manhunt that began nearly a decade ago on Sept. 11, 2001. The architect of the deadliest terror attack on U.S. soil was killed a week ago inside Pakistan by a U.S. bomb.
        President Obama announced the stunning development during an address to the nation late Sunday night from the White House.
        “Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world that the United States has conducted an operation that killed Usama bin Laden, the leader of Al Qaeda.”
        The U.S. had been waiting for the results of a DNA test to confirm his identity before going public. Sources said the vice president informed congressional leaders late Sunday night that the world’s most wanted man had indeed been killed.
        The announcement comes nearly a decade after the 2001 terror attacks which triggered the Afghanistan war and started a tireless hunt for the terrorist mastermind and Al Qaeda leader.
        In recent years, that hunt had increasingly led U.S. intelligence across the border and into Pakistan, where Al Qaeda is thought to be concentrated.
        In light of bin Laden’s death, authorities around the world are being urged to take security precautions. One source said officials are concerned bin Laden’s death could incite violence or terrorist acts against U.S. personnel overseas.

Comment

Declaring “justice has been done,” President Obama announced late Sunday that Usama bin Laden was killed by U.S. forces in Pakistan, marking the end of the worldwide manhunt that began nearly a decade ago on Sept. 11, 2001.

The president made the stunning announcement within hours of informing congressional leaders. He said bin Laden was killed Sunday, the culmination of years of intelligence gathering. The news drew a large crowd to the front of the White House, as well as in Times Square, as people chanted “USA. USA.”

Obama, in his address to the nation shortly before midnight, thanked the Americans who have toiled in pursuit of bin Laden and applauded those who carried out the successful mission in Pakistan. Describing that mission only briefly, he said its result “is a testament to the greatness of our country.”

“For over two decades, bin Laden has been Al Qaeda’s leader and symbol,” Obama said. “The death of bin Laden marks the most significant achievement to date in our nation’s effort to defeat Al Qaeda.”

The president traced the death of bin Laden to a tip received last August. He said he was briefed at the time on the “possible lead,” and that after months of intelligence work it was determined bin Laden was hiding in a compound “deep” inside Pakistan. Obama said, after determining the intelligence was sound, he authorized the operation to bring him to justice last week.

Comment

He said a “small team” of Americans went after bin Laden in Abbottabad on Sunday. “After a firefight, they killed Usama bin Laden and took custody of his body,” the president said.

Senior administration officials, in a briefing with reporters, afterward said the administration had determined by February that they would pursue the compound "custom built to hide someone of significance" in Pakistan. This decision led to a series of national security meetings starting in March to develop a course of action. Obama gave the final order to pursue the operation on April 29, officials said.

The house was 100 yards from the gate of the Kakul Military Academy, an army run institution where top officers train. A Pakistan intelligence official said the property where bin Laden was staying was 3,000 square feet.

At 3:30 p.m. EST, a 40-man Navy Seals squadron raided a compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, killing the Al Qaeda leader with a bullet to the head.

Four Chinook and Blackhawk helicopters dropped 24 men on the compound. One helicopter suffered a "hard landing" inside the compound after an experiencing a mechanical failure and had to be destroyed on the site, according to one defense official.

There was a large shootout. The residents at the compound resisted. The total raid took 40 minutes.

No Americans were killed in the mission Sunday. Officials said three adult men other than bin Laden were killed – one was believed to be bin Laden’s son, the others couriers. One woman was killed when she was used as a human shield and two other women were also injured, the officials said.

Abbottabad resident Mohammad Haroon Rasheed said the raid happened about 1:15 a.m. local time.

"I heard a thundering sound, followed by heavy firing. Then firing suddenly stopped. Then more thundering, then a big blast," he said. "In the morning when we went out to see what happened, some helicopter wreckage was lying in an open field."

"Intelligence analysts concluded that this compound was custom built to hide someone of significance," he said.

In the wake of bin Laden’s death, authorities around the world are being urged to take security precautions. One source said officials are concerned bin Laden’s death could incite violence or terrorist acts against U.S. personnel overseas.

The State Department issued a travel alert for U.S. citizens abroad overnight, citing “the enhanced potential for anti-American violence given recent counter-terrorism activity in Pakistan.”

Obama said Americans must continue to be “vigilant.” But he said the death of the architect of the deadliest terror attack on U.S. soil should be welcomed around the world.

“Bin Laden was not a Muslim leader. He was a mass murderer of Muslims,” Obama said. “So his demise should be welcomed by all who believe in peace and human dignity.”

Sources said the vice president informed congressional leaders late Sunday night that the world’s most wanted man had been killed.

Officials said bin Laden’s body, which was in U.S. custody, was given a sea burial.

The announcement comes nearly a decade after the 2001 terror attacks which triggered the Afghanistan war and started a tireless hunt for the terrorist mastermind and Al Qaeda leader.

In recent years, that hunt had increasingly led U.S. intelligence across the border and into Pakistan, where Al Qaeda is thought to be concentrated.

Comment

Now the only thing that throws up a redflag is that there is no actual evidince of this happening.No photos,no vidoe's and no body.We gave him a burial at sea???? After 10yrs we have been searching for this loser and after thousands of our soldiers have died in the pursuit and billions of $$ spent on finding him,we just dump him in the ocean with no media???

I don't know guys,seems a little weird to me.When we got Saddam,it was all over the worldwide news WHILE it was happening,but nothing on usama?

What a coincidence that elcetion time is coming up!

Hopefully my concenrs are unjust and this piece of shit is really dead.This of course will not stop terrorists and there are a thousand others to take his place,but hopefully one less.The only way to really end terrorists is to start a bombing campain!!

Comment

milion

an other few million to go..
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
                  Now the only thing that throws up a redflag is that there is no actual evidince of this happening.No photos,no vidoe's and no body.We gave him a burial at sea???? After 10yrs we have been searching for this loser and after thousands of our soldiers have died in the pursuit and billions of $$ spent on finding him,we just dump him in the ocean with no media???

I don't know guys,seems a little weird to me.When we got Saddam,it was all over the worldwide news WHILE it was happening,but nothing on usama?

What a coincidence that elcetion time is coming up!

Hopefully my concenrs are unjust and this piece of shit is really dead.This of course will not stop terrorists and there are a thousand others to take his place,but hopefully one less.The only way to really end terrorists is to start a bombing campain!!
                  We have him, he is in WITSEC under the Name Ernie Liebowitz living in Kansas.providing Intel on Alkeada.
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                    We have him, he is in WITSEC under the Name Ernie Liebowitz living in Kansas.providing Intel on Alkeada.

Unfortunetely for ernie there is too much money being made from the threat of terrorists so we will never really act as the way needed to end it no matter how much "intel" we gather from all of the real "ernies" out there.

Comment

What I don't understand is why his body was dumped at sea already?
                      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                        What I don't understand is why his body was dumped at sea already?
                        Same thing EVERYONE is asking brother.This has been "public enemy # 1","americas most wanted" and the most hated and hunted terrorist for the past 10 years and we just dumped him in the sea?? I think that thousands of people,make that millions of people around the world needed some closer to this and I know that most of us feel that this was not it.A herioc story of justice finally being had!!!

Fuck the stories,wheres the proof?The hard evidence?? Pics & video of saddam were up immediately.There were people celebrating while it was still happening,and for laden nothing????

Doesn't make sense.

Comment

Exactly, bro!! I don't get it but it is an election year!
                          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Saw this posted on another site.The last pic is supposedly of bin after they killed him,but there is another pic of someone else that they are claining they superimposed over bin pic.You make the call........
                            Attached Files

Comment

LATEST NEWS BREAK...............

Zombie Bin Laden now head of Al Qaeda!!!! Latest pic by CIA............
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X