Front loading does it work??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front loading does it work??

Alot of arguments on this subject whether or not front loading Test is ideal for muscle growth or a waste of time....what are your thoughts on this and whats the most you've ever front loaded if indeed you have

Good post limo. I never have but I cant wait to see what other people would say. I have wanted to do it for the past 3 cycles but afaird its a waste.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

I have and it didn't do anything. I've done it with sust and enthanate. It still took the normal time to feel the effects. So I'm gonna vote no.

Comment

Works on paper. Never tried in reality

Comment

Never tried it either.Know many who have and their opinions vary about whether or not it worked.

Comment

I have tried it. It was my very first cycle. I frontloaded a gram in the first week and then pinned 500 the rest of it. Within 7 days i could feel the test. I had awfully oily skin and a sudden breakout of acne along with a very powerful sex drive. By the middle of the second week it was gone and then returned again in the middle of week 4. So my vote is also no. Dont waste your juice. Thats why there is dbol and prop : )
            Last edited by dboss10; 05-02-2011, 05:51 AM.

Comment

In theory it should work with sust due to the shorter esters but ive done it and I didnt really notice much difference.

Comment

the only thing i get out of it is more side effects. i'd much prefer using a kickstart while the test builds up.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

It work’s if you dose it right. I’m using suspension now. If you are prone to side effects then don’t do it. Ive gained 15lbs in 3-weeks with suspension. Now pinning sus. 3cc’s per week.

Comment

Working...
                  X