Gen-Shi Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen-Shi Labs

Anyone out there have any experience with their products?? They are out of Osaka Japan and i just got some of their Test Cyp they come in 2ml vials (250mg per cc). So basically a simple 2cc shot will give you 500mg of test. Very very well made as far as the look of the vials and labels every one of them is identical first class all the way wish i had some pics for you guys but the camera is broken (we wont mention any names as to who broke it). Hopefully the contents are as good!! I'll keep u posted
    Attached Files
    Last edited by limo; 05-01-2011, 07:44 PM.

please do keep us updated on how it goes, i have seen some of there product's online but not heard much about them.

Comment

I'm with Jimmy keep us updated I've been told they are g2g, but would like more oppinions on it.

Comment

I'll tell you guys I've seen my share of UGL and over the counter stuff and this rates right there at the top.....I'll let you know I'll be hitting it next week

Comment

yeah its gtg not using it personally but have friends that r heard nothing but good about them. enjoy

Comment

happy to hear bud .. u will enjoy it.. it is top quality

Comment

I have done Gen-Shi gear a couple of times and it?s g2g. Especially their injectables.
              But I don?t really like their orals.

Comment

I've heard from many that they are g2g.
                All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.

Comment

Working...
                X