No announcement yet.

best oral fat burning\shredding stack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best oral fat burning\shredding stack?

Ooking for the best cutting\shredding oral stack out there..what AS should I combined,clen? T3? Perfect stack info welcome l
    'pump it up'

the best fat burner is diet and cardio, but we know this. if its need to be oral go for anavar suppres my apetide and give good pumps also ad t3 and eca this is the best combo ive tried, shredded me like mad without the fucking nasty sides from clen..

Comment

Yeh had a lil try on clen years back and just got crap side n put me off if I'm honest,but thought it was one of the best helpers around grrr..
      'pump it up'

Comment

for me the key is proviron at min.150mg/day

Comment

Yoooo whats the deal with that oral tren bro ? i thought you were going to use it ? did you ever end up using it ???? Tren usually gets people pretty damn shredded

Comment

Na didn't use it,was only asking about it.only used winny so I think tren is a few more stacks away from me.heard its pretty harsh on the body and people on here recon it will f••k me up that would be ideal AS for me tho,I don't wana do test injections you see
            'pump it up'

Comment

Na didn't use it,was only asking about it.only used winny so I think tren is a few more stacks away from me.heard its pretty harsh on the body and people on here recon it will f??k me up that would be ideal AS for me tho,I don't wana do test injections you see
              'pump it up'

Comment

diet and cardio, lots of people think clen and t3 are a grate combo but might need to stack with some test to stop the t3 burning to much muscle away.

Comment

Clen doesn't do squat for me... I get all the bad sides, shakes, cramps, low energy, and none of the weight loss... my GF loves it, she gets no sides and drops weight like a rock... ...

If clen is hard on you just do a good ECY stack... it works wonders for me... I take 16/100/5mg twice a day and usually start seeing a difference in about a week... I'm on now and have seen some really good results in just the last couple of weeks.

Comment

ECY...eff,caff and ?
                    'pump it up'

Comment

Eca Stack is the best fat burner ive used with much less sides then nasty clen, eca is mix of eff caff and asperin.

Comment

how many mgs per day each/ take all at the same time?
                        'pump it up'

Comment

Originally posted by kodak_flash View Post
                          ECY...eff,caff and ?
                          E/C/Y is Ephedrine, Caffine, Yohembine HCL.... I do them all together twice/day morning and mid afternoon... 16mg/100mg/5mg ... some do more caffeine but I have always been pretty sensitive to caffein... if caffein doesn't do much for you you can kick that one up to 200mg per dose...

Yohembine HCL is much more effective than asparin... it both suppresses appetite and changes fat into fatty acid, which then allows it to be burned... works wonders ...
                          ... it's the stuff in Helios, that when injected literally melts fat, but if you have much fat to melt that can be dangerous as it puts it in your blood as fatty acid... the pill form is obvoiusly less direct route to fat motility but it is still very effective.

Comment

Originally posted by atavist View Post
                            E/C/Y is Ephedrine, Caffine, Yohembine HCL.... I do them all together twice/day morning and mid afternoon... 16mg/100mg/5mg ... some do more caffeine but I have always been pretty sensitive to caffein... if caffein doesn't do much for you you can kick that one up to 200mg per dose...

Yohembine HCL is much more effective than asparin... it both suppresses appetite and changes fat into fatty acid, which then allows it to be burned... works wonders ...
                            ... it's the stuff in Helios, that when injected literally melts fat, but if you have much fat to melt that can be dangerous as it puts it in your blood as fatty acid... the pill form is obvoiusly less direct route to fat motility but it is still very effective.
                            hey bro where can i find Yohembine HCL? i've never heard of it before.

Comment

I think u should stop being such a little bitch and stick a needle in ur ass. Lol.
                              Then once uv manned up run this,

Var 60mg 1 - 4
                              Test e 500mg 1-12
                              Mast 600mg 1 - 12

If u want serious results from steroids take them seriously and inject.

Comment

Working...
                              X