equipoise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• equipoise

after readin up a bit i have up'd my dose from 400mgs pw to 800mgs i know that eq takes an age to kick in fully but this is my first time runnin it anyone got experience of runnin moderate eq dosages in their cycles and how did you get on??

eq has been known to increase blood cell count, so if you start getting migraines or turning purple in the gym, its time to give some blood
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
      eq has been known to increase blood cell count, so if you start getting migraines or turning purple in the gym, its time to give some blood
      thanx for that well measured and productive input duely noted and ever so helpful. lol

Comment

..but he is right, at high doses the blood can thicken, causing high bloodpressure, plaque etc. At moderate doses it is a better substitute for deca - better oxygentransport - more appetite and a great base for the cycle if balanced with testosterone -winstrol or trenbolone. You can frontload a few weeks at high dose (600-800 mg) and later stack in test ( or/and winny - tren etc) lower the dose to 200-600 (undecylenate takes long to kick in hence the fronloading)

Comment

Originally posted by darksider View Post
          thanx for that well measured and productive input duely noted and ever so helpful. lol
          im sorry for cluttering up your educated post with warning of you having a stroke, i wont do it anymore
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I've always like EQs in theory but have never tried it... am planning to run it in my next cycle with tren and test ... how early would you front load it?... I've also never done tren so will probably keep the levels low to moderate with something like 750mg test EW...

all recommendations appreciated...

... Consider this thread officially highjacked

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
              im sorry for cluttering up your educated post with warning of you having a stroke, i wont do it anymore
              much appreciated and no offence meant just havin a giggle thats all.

Comment

I've run the gp eq. 600mg was my sweet spot. I made great gains and zero sides.

The anxiety sides are scary to me, but I had no issues with 600mg.

Comment

would you front load on a 10 week cycle? say 600mg for 4 weeks then lower down to 400 for the remainder? I also have another question i havn't found the answer to anywhere. I know everyone here is for a test base.. but if i'm not looking to really get any bigger.. at all actually. i've got about 10 lbs of leeway then i will be too heavy to maneauver the way i need/want to. This being said.. why not just take EQ? I do understand the many benifits of test.. but in this specific situation.. i guess im just wondering why there is no faith in EQ as a standalone.. i would not want to waste my time nor money. I just feel i'm missing something here =) thanks in advance guys. oh and sorry for threadjacking.. i was just reading through trying to answer my question and could not find it!

Comment

Originally posted by DJUICED View Post
                    I also have another question i havn't found the answer to anywhere. I know everyone here is for a test base.. but if i'm not looking to really get any bigger.. at all actually. i've got about 10 lbs of leeway then i will be too heavy to maneauver the way i need/want to. This being said.. why not just take EQ? I do understand the many benifits of test.. but in this specific situation.. i guess im just wondering why there is no faith in EQ as a standalone.. i would not want to waste my time nor money. I just feel i'm missing something here =) thanks in advance guys. oh and sorry for threadjacking.. i was just reading through trying to answer my question and could not find it!
                    The Basic philosophy behind a Test base for all cycles is:
                    99% of the AAS+Pro-hormones shut u down (Normal Male Test production between 400-800 ng/dl).
                    So when u use ur actually losing 400-800 ng/dl's of Test.
                    Therefore u r not adding to ur current levels ur starting @ zero.
                    So many of us believe that 500mg of Test is required just to come back up to normal or higher levels.

(Anecdotaly most HRT Dr.s prescribe 200mg of Test to their patients just to hit the low levels of T).
                    ODB
                    Last edited by ODB; 05-23-2011, 05:14 PM. Reason: not an endicrinologist
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                      The basic philosophy behind a Test base for all cycles is:
                      99% of the AAS+Pro-hormones shut u down (Normal Male Test production between 400-800 ng/dl). So when u use ur actually losing 400-800 ng/dl's of Test.
                      Therefore u r not adding to ur current levels ur starting @ zero.
                      So many of us believe that 500mg of Test is required just to come back up to normal or higher levels.

(Anecdotaly most HRT Dr.s prescribe 200mg of Test to their patients just to hit the low levels of T).
                      I know a cat who is on 200mg ew for trt and had his blood drawn, and his serum testosterone was way greater than high normal. There is a thread on this site, that states the average guy natural produces around 8mg daily, which would equal 56mg weekly. So, as you can see 200mg of test will put you way higher than normal.

Comment

Originally posted by iPenetratah View Post
                        I know a cat who is on 200mg ew for trt and had his blood drawn, and his serum testosterone was way greater than high normal. There is a thread on this site, that states the average guy natural produces around 8mg daily, which would equal 56mg weekly. So, as you can see 200mg of test will put you way higher than normal.
                        I am not a fan of Animal testing. ........... I know a guy who is on HRT (200mg) his serum T has not gotten above 200.

Cuique suum
                        ODB
                        Last edited by ODB; 05-23-2011, 04:37 PM.
                        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                        X