6 week cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 week cycle

I now have a mini-GP orals stock on hand and am heading on vacation next month for 6 weeks. I was thinking of doing a winny cycle along with some Clen and/or T-3. I was thinking 60mgs a day split 20mgs before breakfast lunch and dinner. I would add maybe 2-40mcg Clen and 1-50mcg T-3 after breakfast., 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I will have some access to some resistance type workouts and plenty of hiking for cardio. The info on the Winny page says to stack with other compounds but since i wont have any injectables, could i add oral tren, M1T, proviron or MHN to this or am i just asking for trouble? I'll be in a country similar to india with a pharmacy nextdoor and himalayan products are everywhere so LIV-52 is available by the truck load. If I get my Ketotifen in time I will have that as well.

Advice on this plan?
    freefallermj
    Last edited by freefallermj; 05-01-2011, 04:01 AM.

I wouldn't push it. If ur goin where u can hit up a pharmacy then hopefully they'll have test. U need test as a base for every cycle even if its at a low dose like 250 a wk. I I realize u can't bring pins with u but hopefully u can get overseas. If not id wait til u got back to run. Jmo

Comment

i never recommend an oral only cycle, or stacking 2 orals
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Cool i appreciate it. one big problem is im on a base overseas working, but havnt had an issue yet.. I was hoping to get some andriol before i leave but if not then i will stick to just the winny. i will also check the pharm for some test. never pinned before but enjoy the tattoo needle! i dont think sticking myself will be a problem. maybe ic aN TALK THE WIFE INTO DOING IT JUST FOR LAUGHS.
        if all else fails i will just go with the clen and do some cutting then get back and work on getting some test.

Comment

My chick used 2 pin pin me but once I did it I couldn't wait til the next. If u have trouble getn the vials through then andriol will b good.

Comment

Working...
          X