Concerened with gp test cyp batch 6P112F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerened with gp test cyp batch 6P112F

I was wondering a few things and was hoping to get some info from team naps or grx64 about a batch of test cyp i have received from our sponsor. I received 6 vials of gp test cyp lot # 6P112F exp.date 8/2013. The isn#'s do not come back as this batch being authentic. I have a relative who has used a different source to get geneza goods and his product came back as authentic. I have compared my cyp with his cyp and the products look completely different. The oil in his is a touch thicker and has a very light goldenish tint to the oil. My oild is as thin as water and crystal clear like water. I also just noticed something else suspect about my vials. There is something very wrong with the crimp jobs on my vials. It is unacceptable to say the least. At this hour i do not have access to a camera but later tonight i will and would like to share some pics of this. Between the look of the oil and the invalid isn# along with the sub par crimp job...i am very concerned with my vials. I frontloaded 1250mgs of axio test e during my last cycle and felt is come on very very strong within 10 days, it subsided a bit and then returned strongly again during week 4. I frontloaded 1500mgs this time since i had extra laying around and have not noticed it at all. If i could get someone who maybe has experienced this batch to comment or a rep or someone to look into this for me it would be appreciated. Again, i understand that gp may be slow to update the site with the numbers, but they have had more than plenty of time to do it yet they have not done so.
    Last edited by dboss10; 04-30-2011, 08:52 PM.

Yo bro I got the same thing as u and mine dint come back authentic either. But I got mine in january. Ill post a pic

Comment

Have you ran it yet? What do you know about it? And is your crimp job sloppy like mine?

Comment

I can't post it cuz I'm on my phone. Need to do it on the computer my bro said.. ya I ran dbol sust 1-5 and cyp 3-8. It looked good to me. Jus didn't come back authentic. That's not right but I'm sure its legit cuz I gained 24lbs off that short cycle and kept 17lbs. Geneza shouldn't send out ne batches until they're put in2 there system. Thats kinda pisses m off especially if I wanted to show some1 its g2g as well as me knowing. It came from naps jus wasn't in gp's system. They need to fix that. Hey u no wat, one of us should send gp an email and ask y it isn't showing thn givem the number. I'm kinda curious as to y its not updated. Makes me suspicious cuz I know the dbol was legit and I'm pretty sure the sust was but I'm wondering now about the cyp like u. Let's figure this out bro. Ill check with gp and see wat I come up with. Ill let u know be4 I go to the bar 2nite. They may take a day or 2 to respond

Comment

you're good to go. naps is the premiere GP supplier and they make the gear faster than they update the web site.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
            I can't post it cuz I'm on my phone. Need to do it on the computer my bro said.. ya I ran dbol sust 1-5 and cyp 3-8. It looked good to me. Jus didn't come back authentic. That's not right but I'm sure its legit cuz I gained 24lbs off that short cycle and kept 17lbs. Geneza shouldn't send out ne batches until they're put in2 there system. Thats kinda pisses m off especially if I wanted to show some1 its g2g as well as me knowing. It came from naps jus wasn't in gp's system. They need to fix that. Hey u no wat, one of us should send gp an email and ask y it isn't showing thn givem the number. I'm kinda curious as to y its not updated. Makes me suspicious cuz I know the dbol was legit and I'm pretty sure the sust was but I'm wondering now about the cyp like u. Let's figure this out bro. Ill check with gp and see wat I come up with. Ill let u know be4 I go to the bar 2nite. They may take a day or 2 to respond
            i sent you a PM too, but look at it this way. each step takes more time. i would rather they get my stuff to me now vs wait for them to send it becuase someone has to sit down and punch the #'s into the database. it might not sound like a lot of work, but i'm sure it's no picnic when you're mass producing
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Sam if you say it's good then i believe you. I wasnt necessarily saying that it was fake, just that there were some things that seemed odd on top of the numbers not coming back authentic. Thanks for the peace of mind Sam.

Comment

I also have this batch of Test Cyp, is it def g2g?

Comment

I say it is cuz I've ran it. I agree with u sam but like I mentioned be4 its kind of hard 2 get some1 to buy if they can't see that its real. I know its good but now we have probly quit a few guys who r questioning it when it could b avoided altogether. Oh well I'm gona continue to use them as long as its doin its job. Can't wait 10 days left on my timer, Dbol deca test e.

Comment

anybody else using this batch?

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                      you're good to go. naps is the premiere GP supplier and they make the gear faster than they update the web site.
                      This!

If your GP gear came from naps it is most definitely gtg.

I haven't ran the batch of cyp in question, but the GP cyp ive used has been great.

Comment

One thing I would like to add to this thread Sam is right but I never check the ins # reason being I no naps is the preimer supplier of gp I've never had a problem wit there products there's only one real way to find out how good they are and ive had a vial that was clear and one had a yellowish tint its color change depends on the boiling point of the raw material but it all works the same any thing from naps is good to go in fact i would not get gp products from any other supplier cause it may not be ligit

Comment

The reason your ISN numbers arent coming back authentic is because they(Geneza), probably havent updated the data base. If you got your products from the sponsor(napsgear.net), you wont have any issues with the products, they are 110% authentic. Why would the sponsor sell fake/counterfeit products of his own company for? He wouldnt. RonnyT just produced 4 new lab analysis' that have been posted already in the analysis sub-forum. Some products like deca and enanthate, this is their 2nd time testing those, and they came back very good again.

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
                            I say it is cuz I've ran it. I agree with u sam but like I mentioned be4 its kind of hard 2 get some1 to buy if they can't see that its real. I know its good but now we have probly quit a few guys who r questioning it when it could b avoided altogether. Oh well I'm gona continue to use them as long as its doin its job. Can't wait 10 days left on my timer, Dbol deca test e.
                            thanks for clarifying. gp test cyp, has always been good to me

Comment

Working...
                            X