bench went up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bench went up?

Bros I'm so confused right now. When I cycled last my bench was terrible due to shoulder injuries. But since I've been off this past 9-10wks my bench has shot thru the roof. It has went up about 40lbs. I don't understand y this happened. I'm about to run another here real soon for twice as long, about 16wks, and I'm adding deca this time. Jus not sure if I should run the deca at 375mg for 15 wks or 500mg for 10wks and then the test e 500mg a week 16wks with 30mg dbol 6wks. But the main thing I wana know is if ne1 has experienced this. It doesn't seem right. I'm stronger now then I was on juice. I thought my strength would taper but its increasing. I aslo kept 17lbs from the last run. Jus don't get y I'm getn stronger now then be4

Can't even get 1 response? Oh well

Comment

R u stronger because ur shoulder is better? Is it just ur bench that went up? When I'm on some movements get really strong n some stay about the same. Well depending which compounds I'm taking. I'm definitely nopro but I'd run that deca for the 15 weeks. For me it took a good 7 weeks for it to work so I wish I coulda ran it for 15.

Comment

Thanx 4 postin bro. I was waitn 2 see wat others thought but ur he only taker. I'm gona do 15wks

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
          Bros I'm so confused right now. When I cycled last my bench was terrible due to shoulder injuries. But since I've been off this past 9-10wks my bench has shot thru the roof. It has went up about 40lbs. I don't understand y this happened. I'm about to run another here real soon for twice as long, about 16wks, and I'm adding deca this time. Jus not sure if I should run the deca at 375mg for 15 wks or 500mg for 10wks and then the test e 500mg a week 16wks with 30mg dbol 6wks. But the main thing I wana know is if ne1 has experienced this. It doesn't seem right. I'm stronger now then I was on juice. I thought my strength would taper but its increasing. I aslo kept 17lbs from the last run. Jus don't get y I'm getn stronger now then be4

Were you still working out during the time off of gear? If so,then ity could just be from your shoulder healing more.

As for the gear,I always like to keep test @ the highest mg in a cycle as test is the base for any cycle.I would keep the test @ 500mg and the deca at no more than 400mg

Wks 1-16--Test E @500mg ew
          Wks 1-15 ---Deca @ 400mg ew
          Wks 1-6--dbol @30-50mg ed

Comment

Working...
          X