oral roids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oral roids

Has anybody done any oral roids?If so did you have any luck?

of course orals are very effective as long as you have a firm test base.

Comment

I once took just Anadrol for 50 days at 1 50mg pill a day and nothing else....put on 25 pounds 10 of it was water

Comment

Timing is everything..... Like winny should be taken on empty stomach ect

Comment

I love dbol but I wana try drol, jus to nervous cuz im prone 2 gyno

Comment

Oral only cycles are very effective despite any contrary belief
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I agree, I have had great success with orals/ph. many have tough side effects though

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                Oral only cycles are very effective despite any contrary belief
                I have the same believe, but its timing as Safelife said and combination, just as with injectables, balance androgenic with anabolic to prevent the body from balancing/convertion. Then add milk thistle. Winstrol - dianabol - proviron is known to be good. Then some take after the work-out a oxymetholone tab 50 mg instead of the d-bol and the rest of the day d-boll again (gyno).

Comment

I have tried a couple cycles. of dbol, not long , scared of liver damage. took milk thistle, liv 52. that stuff. and some anti estrig. test booster supplements.
                  I tried androl 50, but it seams to mess with my head more. Dbol is more uplifting to speak.

Even a 1 tablet of 5mg dbol, makes a difference. maybe not huge, but set my mind in place, and i do get better/heavier lifts in. I would try other stuff but availablity isnt the greatest where i am at. My goals are not to be the best.. but the best that i can be. Therefore, it helps in the case that i have tried.
                  It is never too late....

Comment

D-BOL CUZZZZ!!!! And run a base line test.... First timers: 300-400mgs. a week ( Test)
                    20-30mgs. a Day ( Dbol)

Comment

Working...
                    X