new to gear please help 1st cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to gear please help 1st cycle

I read down the forums a bit and could not find what i needed, hence this post. I have ordered 2 bottles of EQ, Boldenone 200 ( 200mg/ml 10ml bottles). I am going to start with one injection, 2cc (400mg) a week. I was curious what else i would need on this cycle. I chose EQ because of the slow buildup of quality muscle. I have been a personal trainer for 3 years. Diet and excersize are not an issue. Looking for that extra boost i have been peaked out on. I was looking into GP Nolvadex, Clenbuterol ( for endurance), and GP Aromasin My goals are improving overall athletic performance equal gains in strength, mass, and power with minimal size increase. ( already weight 190 at 5'8 with 15 percent body fat. ) SO question. Should i take these 3 on top of EQ? How much? and is Nolvadex alone good enough for PCT? I am taking a milk thistle as well. thanks in advance!

I would up the dose of EQ to at least 600mg. I know this is your first cycle but EQ needs to be runned at a high amount to see any results. Keep it simple with testosterone. Its the cornerstone to any mass or cutting cycle. Milk thistle is always a good practice to establish. I have found that nolvadex is good for PCT but useless for on-cycle therapy.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

I had been told to do more of the boldenone before i guess i will have to increase it. Wil have to order another 10ML bottle in that case. I'm from Texas as well. Do you order online? ( was just curious about shipping )

Comment

If you order from the sponser then will take a month or so. Just be sure you order everything you need before you start your cycle. My first order took 5 weeks to get here. They go it right the first time. USPS is what takes forever, not the board sponser. If you need any other info about shipping or the sponser PM me I dont like talking about that kind of stuff over the forum.
        Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

If ur lookin fo mass the eq. Would b good at5-600 a wk for 12-15 wks. U should add test e or c or even sust at 500mg a week split into 2 inj mon and thurs. U can also add dbol or tbol for the first 4-6wks. run nolva or adex thru cycle and clomid nolva hcg at the end. Pct must be one rite so read up on it

Comment

yar

ya i decided to go with 3 bottles of the boldenone 200 for 12 weeks at 600mg a week, with 2 boxes of nolva for during and post cycle. anything else i'de need to run?

Comment

I agree with graffix,in my opinion no cycle should happen without test.I have always believed that test should be the base on ANY cycle.This being your first cycle,it would be even more reason to go with test.Test is bodies own basic hormone so starting out with this alone is the safest way to go.Find out how you react from this before you start adding other compounds.

You will make incredible gains on a basic test cycle of 500mg ew for 10-12wks if your training and diet are on,as in your case they would appear to be from what you've said.

Save the eq for a later cycle.

Comment

awesome, what test would you recommend? i've heard different things about all steroids but it seems you guys know you're stuff i'm not looking to gain a whole lot of mass, just increase my performance.

Comment

If u Wana inject it once a week go with cyp or e if u Wana do it twice a week go with sust if u Wana go eod go with prop around 500 mg awk and yes min run of eq is 12 weeks it takes 6-8 weeks to even kickin

Comment

Dope any other suggestions on Test? i havn't heard to many.. sorry trying to put out another order fast so they hopefully come in at the same time! i need a good test ! pls =D i plan on ordering more EQ and staying on for a while ina few weeks whith test off and on.

edit: preferably oral test? if not injectable is okay. i'll just have to do gluts and delts.

Comment

I have always gone no less than twice a week.Seems to work good for me that way in keeping test levels pretty stable.

I would go...

Wks 1-12 Test E or C 250mg Mon & Thurs
                      You can add some adex at .25mg eod to help with water retention.

If anything,add some dbol wks 1-4 @ 30mg ed to kickstart the cycle until the test kicks in.

This is a very basic cyle and should produce dramatic gains with very little neg side effects.

Good luck brother.

Comment

If u want oral test ur gona spend 20 times what u wuld with inj. But if u have cash then andriol will work 6-8 pills a day @ 40mg a pill

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions fellas. went with this
                          WK 1-12 : Boldenone 200 600mg/wk
                          WK 1-10: Test-E 500mg/wk
                          PCT is nolva alone. ( edit: GP Anastrozole during cycle as well )

all products are GP alone.

1st cycle. will keep progress updated (when it gets here of course) hopefully Naps is quick! Sounds like it!
                          Last edited by DJUICED; 05-03-2011, 04:39 PM.

Comment

There ya go buddy, run it til the wheels fall off. Keep me posted cuz I'm interested in eq next cycle. Gona do 600eq 1-15 750omnadren 1-16 dbol 1-6 30mgs and tbol 30mg 12-17 30mg ed. This will b my first time using eq omnadren and tbol. Its gona b a while though cuz I'm startn a deca test e dbol cycle in a week or two. Getn my omnas from the 1 and only...... willy wonka

Comment

nice willy wonka? lol i just am partial to EQ because i like the muscle it puts on. I'll post a pic as well. A couple i used to know took that alone, the male 800 mg/wk, female 400mg/wk. I knew these people well and the results were awesome! My bud had tried other things before EQ but it fit his needs. I know everyone is different so i hope this does the trick. I will post before and after shots.

this is me currently.

Comment

Working...
                              X