PDA

View Full Version : new to gear please help 1st cycle

DJUICED
04-29-2011, 04:05 PM
I read down the forums a bit and could not find what i needed, hence this post. I have ordered 2 bottles of EQ, Boldenone 200 ( 200mg/ml 10ml bottles). I am going to start with one injection, 2cc (400mg) a week. I was curious what else i would need on this cycle. I chose EQ because of the slow buildup of quality muscle. I have been a personal trainer for 3 years. Diet and excersize are not an issue. Looking for that extra boost i have been peaked out on. I was looking into GP Nolvadex, Clenbuterol ( for endurance), and GP Aromasin My goals are improving overall athletic performance equal gains in strength, mass, and power with minimal size increase. ( already weight 190 at 5'8 with 15 percent body fat. ) SO question. Should i take these 3 on top of EQ? How much? and is Nolvadex alone good enough for PCT? I am taking a milk thistle as well. thanks in advance!

Dbolli
04-29-2011, 04:38 PM
I would up the dose of EQ to at least 600mg. I know this is your first cycle but EQ needs to be runned at a high amount to see any results. Keep it simple with testosterone. Its the cornerstone to any mass or cutting cycle. Milk thistle is always a good practice to establish. I have found that nolvadex is good for PCT but useless for on-cycle therapy.

DJUICED
04-29-2011, 04:42 PM
I had been told to do more of the boldenone before i guess i will have to increase it. Wil have to order another 10ML bottle in that case. I'm from Texas as well. Do you order online? ( was just curious about shipping )

Dbolli
04-29-2011, 05:43 PM
If you order from the sponser then will take a month or so. Just be sure you order everything you need before you start your cycle. My first order took 5 weeks to get here. They go it right the first time. USPS is what takes forever, not the board sponser. If you need any other info about shipping or the sponser PM me I dont like talking about that kind of stuff over the forum.

graffix
04-29-2011, 06:56 PM
If ur lookin fo mass the eq. Would b good at5-600 a wk for 12-15 wks. U should add test e or c or even sust at 500mg a week split into 2 inj mon and thurs. U can also add dbol or tbol for the first 4-6wks. run nolva or adex thru cycle and clomid nolva hcg at the end. Pct must be one rite so read up on it

DJUICED
04-29-2011, 11:39 PM
ya i decided to go with 3 bottles of the boldenone 200 for 12 weeks at 600mg a week, with 2 boxes of nolva for during and post cycle. anything else i'de need to run?

F.I.S.T.
04-29-2011, 11:47 PM
I agree with graffix,in my opinion no cycle should happen without test.I have always believed that test should be the base on ANY cycle.This being your first cycle,it would be even more reason to go with test.Test is bodies own basic hormone so starting out with this alone is the safest way to go.Find out how you react from this before you start adding other compounds.

You will make incredible gains on a basic test cycle of 500mg ew for 10-12wks if your training and diet are on,as in your case they would appear to be from what you've said.

Save the eq for a later cycle.

DJUICED
04-29-2011, 11:50 PM
awesome, what test would you recommend? i've heard different things about all steroids but it seems you guys know you're stuff i'm not looking to gain a whole lot of mass, just increase my performance.

04-30-2011, 12:00 AM
If u Wana inject it once a week go with cyp or e if u Wana do it twice a week go with sust if u Wana go eod go with prop around 500 mg awk and yes min run of eq is 12 weeks it takes 6-8 weeks to even kickin

DJUICED
04-30-2011, 12:11 AM
Dope any other suggestions on Test? i havn't heard to many.. sorry trying to put out another order fast so they hopefully come in at the same time! i need a good test ! pls =D i plan on ordering more EQ and staying on for a while ina few weeks whith test off and on.

edit: preferably oral test? if not injectable is okay. i'll just have to do gluts and delts.

F.I.S.T.
04-30-2011, 12:12 AM
I have always gone no less than twice a week.Seems to work good for me that way in keeping test levels pretty stable.

I would go...

Wks 1-12 Test E or C 250mg Mon & Thurs
You can add some adex at .25mg eod to help with water retention.

If anything,add some dbol wks 1-4 @ 30mg ed to kickstart the cycle until the test kicks in.

This is a very basic cyle and should produce dramatic gains with very little neg side effects.

Good luck brother.

graffix
04-30-2011, 03:55 AM
If u want oral test ur gona spend 20 times what u wuld with inj. But if u have cash then andriol will work 6-8 pills a day @ 40mg a pill

DJUICED
05-03-2011, 06:02 AM
Thanks for all the suggestions fellas. went with this
WK 1-12 : Boldenone 200 600mg/wk
WK 1-10: Test-E 500mg/wk
PCT is nolva alone. ( edit: GP Anastrozole during cycle as well )

all products are GP alone.

1st cycle. will keep progress updated (when it gets here of course) hopefully Naps is quick! Sounds like it!

graffix
05-03-2011, 10:52 AM
There ya go buddy, run it til the wheels fall off. Keep me posted cuz I'm interested in eq next cycle. Gona do 600eq 1-15 750omnadren 1-16 dbol 1-6 30mgs and tbol 30mg 12-17 30mg ed. This will b my first time using eq omnadren and tbol. Its gona b a while though cuz I'm startn a deca test e dbol cycle in a week or two. Getn my omnas from the 1 and only...... willy wonka

DJUICED
05-03-2011, 03:34 PM
nice willy wonka? lol i just am partial to EQ because i like the muscle it puts on. I'll post a pic as well. A couple i used to know took that alone, the male 800 mg/wk, female 400mg/wk. I knew these people well and the results were awesome! My bud had tried other things before EQ but it fit his needs. I know everyone is different so i hope this does the trick. I will post before and after shots.

http://i55.tinypic.com/219vqyh.jpg
this is me currently.

05-03-2011, 07:44 PM
I like sust just my opinion more esters equals more FUN

05-03-2011, 07:45 PM
I take it 3 x a week with 30 or 40 mg of prop becuz the sust has low levels of it

DJUICED
05-04-2011, 03:28 PM
i was really tempted to do SUST, BUT i just wanted to keep the Testosterone simple since it is my 1st cycle.

DJUICED
05-04-2011, 03:33 PM
Sorry just a few more questions for you pros =) Is a 1 inch 3cc 23 gauge needle and syringe okay to be doing 2 shots a week of 1.5cc GP EQ and 1cc of GP Test-E? Is it okay to mix those two? IF i were to order Dbol(oral) as well, like FIST has mentioned would i need to stay on milk thistle and liver detox of that nature throughout my entire cycle? or just when i'm taking Dbol and a couple weeks after discontinuing it after the 4 week period? I believe that is all the questions i have for now. lol Thanks in advance guys

PushinWeight
05-04-2011, 03:44 PM
3 cc syringes are my fav, i use 1"x25g for my delts and thighs and 1.5"x23 for my glutes. but yes you can mix the 2 in one syringe. ideally if you wanted to run liver support, start it a week or 2 before the orals, and run it as long as youd like. but if you want to cut it short, or not run it at all, it shouldnt be a problem bc dbol isnt that harsh. and i didnt read the whole thread, just scanned thru it, but why are you running the eq longer than the test? its usually vice versa.

F.I.S.T.
05-04-2011, 11:31 PM
Sorry just a few more questions for you pros =) Is a 1 inch 3cc 23 gauge needle and syringe okay to be doing 2 shots a week of 1.5cc GP EQ and 1cc of GP Test-E? Is it okay to mix those two? IF i were to order Dbol(oral) as well, like FIST has mentioned would i need to stay on milk thistle and liver detox of that nature throughout my entire cycle? or just when i'm taking Dbol and a couple weeks after discontinuing it after the 4 week period? I believe that is all the questions i have for now. lol Thanks in advance guys

I would go with 1 inchers for smaller body parts such as pecs,thighs,shoulders and 1 1/2 for glutes
.I have used 1 1/2 on thighs before with no problems though,but thats just me.LOL

The mild dbol cycle I mentioned should present you with little to no problems at all but its always good to have meds on hand just in case.The good thing about orals is that they are out of your system daily so if the dbol is too harsh,you can just stop and will be fine within no time.

I was also wondering why you chose to go higher with the EQ than the test? Nothing really wrong with it,but I have always been a firm believer that test should be the higher dose in any cycle and the other compounds are enhance the test.IMHO,its always the safest way to run a cycle,with the least chance for neg sides.Always worked for me that way anyway.

F.I.S.T.
05-04-2011, 11:35 PM
I agree with pushin on the test versus eq duration.You should always run test at least a week longer than eq that way your pct will be right on.

DJUICED
05-05-2011, 12:43 AM
haha see i don't know these things! thanks for the help guys. i will take your advice! looks like i'll have some extra eq? lol but my reasoning was i wanted to stay on eq for a while probably like 16 weeks and eventually not do a test and just do EQ. At 22 my natural test is through the roof though. So i figured i wouldn't need it.. i just havn't done too much research on test. I've been reading alot on it the past week after you guys told me to get test. Just trying to figure out what i need. I guess i'll just wait and see with this first cycle eh?

05-05-2011, 03:57 AM
def need both bro. atleast 250mg preferably 500 T eq is great im on that and sust and some other stuff for 16weeks.. its great stuff

DJUICED
05-05-2011, 05:19 PM
ya ill be doin 600 of the EQ the whole cycle and probably on my next cycle which will have EQ CLEN WINNY and Sust.. given this 1st cycle goes well. lol

DJUICED
05-11-2011, 07:54 PM
okay so i made a mistake in ordering.. so i had to make a new order with the amount of money i sent naps (don't order under the influence) lol plus i wanted to try out GP SUST 270 instead of GP Test E for the quicker gains so i wouldn't have to put in DBOL. If there is anything wrong with this let me know =D hopefully i got everything correct

WK 1-10 GP Sust 270
WK 1-12 GP BOLD 200
WK 1-12 GP Arimidex .25 every day
PCT starts week 12
WK 1-4 GP CLOMID 50mg
WK 1-4 GP NOLVA 20mg

PushinWeight
05-11-2011, 08:00 PM
u still have the eq listed to run longer than the test, i didnt read all 3 pages, but is there a good reason why u want to run it like that? just curious

DJUICED
05-11-2011, 08:38 PM
there is none =( i just had the extra CC's in the bottle so i was gonna run it out.

DJUICED
05-11-2011, 08:39 PM
this is why i post these things, for input. i could be doing something completely stupid. haha, thanks for the help as well all of you guys for posting. sheez finally made my order, took long enough. Hope naps is quick =D

DJUICED
05-11-2011, 08:41 PM
would running EQ for only 8 weeks be long enough to effect me though?

iPenetratah
05-12-2011, 12:09 AM

If you are injecting 2.5cc, you will need to stick with pinning glutes and quads.

DJUICED
05-12-2011, 12:55 AM
thx bro! appreciate it!

DJUICED
08-25-2011, 03:41 PM
hey guys finished my cycle. results were great! I wasn't so fond of the test, GP SUST 270. I didn't feel much of a difference from my natural test.. BUT when the GP BOLD kicked in.. it was game over. End result 11 lb, dropped from 19 percent bf to 10. Overall performance was alright until the EQ kicked in. Then it went through the roof. I believe i was already close to being naturally at my peak. this is why i didn't gain too much weight. ( not sure i could fit anymore on my frame lol, i have a hard time crossing my arms as it is). SO.. would i do ABS again? Probably not until i need to when i'm older. I am not here to slam gear! Just voicing my opinion! YOu guys are great! Was fun learning about all this! The sponsors gear was great! You guys are great!