Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, looking for a little info, advice

Hi
    I'm 46 never really cycled. Just finished a 4 week so called cycle of Epistane. I read so much about it. Guys claimed it's fantastic better then the real stuff. Anyway from My experience it did absolutely nothing except maybe keep some extra weight on me. I did everything I was suppose to do at least I think. Not even gonna bother with PCT for that.

Anyhow I am 5'8", 207lbs. Definately have too much bodyfat, probably like 25% although I don't look too bad. Been working out on and off forever. Used to drink alot at times and didn't always watch my diet. Well it's 5 months now since I gave up drinking and have been eating well, plenty of supplements and hit the gym on a regular basis. Lost 20 lbs as of 2 months ago and blood pressure is perfect (was a bit high).

Well don't want to bore you too much. Question is I want to cycle, and of course I am overwhelmed with all that's out there, what do you think would be a good choice. Want to keep it kinda simple, effective, minimum sides. Thanks for any input people.

Pauliuch
    sigpic

A Test only cycle and possibly an oral would be good for a first time. Test and Anavar or Tbol. You don't need too much to start. Keep it single. Diet and training in order and you should be good.
    Liquid
    Last edited by Liquid; 04-29-2011, 04:05 AM.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

test only at 500mg a week. if u dont get the results u want with that, add in another compound next cycle.
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

You sound like me, Pauluich. Just ordered the 500 test cyp premade package with the d-bol kickstart and arimidex. I am on TRT at 200 a week so I am used to the shots...I am looking forward to doing my first real cycle at 49. Seems best to do the basic tried and true cycle first! I am toying with doing the dbol for 8 weeks at 20mg a day instead of 4 weeks at 40mg a day.

Comment

Originally posted by earthpig View Post
          You sound like me, Pauluich. Just ordered the 500 test cyp premade package with the d-bol kickstart and arimidex. I am on TRT at 200 a week so I am used to the shots...I am looking forward to doing my first real cycle at 49. Seems best to do the basic tried and true cycle first! I am toying with doing the dbol for 8 weeks at 20mg a day instead of 4 weeks at 40mg a day.
          i say happy medium, 30 mg for 6 weeks
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by earthpig View Post
            U will love he dbol bro. I got some test dbol and deca on the way and gona end with tbol for 15wks. Its gona put water on but it should b manageable with proper exercise. U ever consider hgh? if so pm me and well talk via email

Comment

Thank you gentlemen for your advice. Will post again before I make final decision.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X