Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

liv52 and milk thisle together, does that equal extra protestion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liv52 and milk thisle together, does that equal extra protestion.

ordered liv-52 and i recalled on the old website that is now shut down they displayed the bottle,and the tablets themselves in the description colunm, and as i recalled color of the tablets coating was deep red or muroon, but the ones i recieved were not coated and brown in color. On a sidenote the bottles aluminum safety cover had been broken and opened, they appeared to be filled by hand on site ,and it clearly wasn,t product straight from the manufacture. In fairness the other website ,the one that got run out of town delivered theres already opened also.So the fact they are opened before delivery has to have an acceptable explaination. However the tabs coating on the authentic product is and has always had the deep red coating.That,s the part thats worrying me a little. And most importantly does anyone have any idea if running the liv-52, and the milk thistle together afford you more liver protection.

hold on a sec....you do know you can go to the local drug store..like walgreens/csv and pick this up...right? im just wondering why you had to order it in the first place.

Comment

Guilty as charged. I was under impression himalaya liv52 wasn,t available in the states ,and i never bothered to google liv52 and realize that they sell a duplicate version of it in the states and that you could order it through amazon. com for next to nothing. Yes i truly feel like a jackass. Furthermore i pay full retail and go to the national chain (the vitamin source) and all this time i was looking in the isle where they displayed the milk thistle, thinking that they didn,t have another section in the store that covered liver detoxifiers also. Upon asking a sales rep showed me a whole isle dedicated to every liver cleanse known to man kind, and the fore mentioned U.S.A version of the liv52 was stairing me right in the face. Oh well whats 50.00 bucks down the drain. By the way i don,t think they sell the liv52 at the major drug store chains. I could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
      X